Wednesday 27 May 2015

A Little Home Decor

Good morning

Today as you know by now is my day to share with you some inspiration using those gorgeous products from


so

Using
Die - Emmeline Flower


I made a decorated glass

I used some double sided sticky paper to cut out the die, removed one side of the tape and placed carefully on the glass, I cut the tape at the flower/leaves junction and removed the leaves section, glittering up in the green fine glitter before removing the flower head and using fine purple glitter. I then made sure it stayed there by using modge podge carefully twice.  You can only wash this in cold water otherwise it will come off.

I thought I would also show you a photo of my newest member of the family with our current resident, this is Star the big girl and Gem the little one with my son Mike.


As always I would like to say hello to all my new followers and thank you to all my regular visitors, your comments always make me smile................. will be over shortly to say hello.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Artistic Inspirations - anything goes with a twist of a die
Lawnscaping - Try a new technique

Hugs
Kate 
xx

7 comments:

Fikreta said...

wonderful
welcolme to your new member

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fantastic creation Kate you are very clever. Love the photo of your new baby so sweet.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant looks like a very expensive wine glass now perfect love and hugs Carole x

Catherine said...

Your glass is beautiful Kate ! Such a nice idea... And Gem is adorable ! Lucky you ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful done Kate and great picture
Gr Karin

Jane said...

How pretty Kate. Gem looks like she is already part of the family...so cute x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So creative use of die, wonderful glass! Your new little doggie is sooooo cute and the big one is very sweet. :)

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10