Wednesday 13 May 2015

Congratulations you Passed!!

Good morning

Today as you know is my day to inspire you with those gorgeous products from

Wild Rose Studio

so I made a shaped easel "Passed Your Driving Test" card

Using
Image - Bella in Car
Papers - Silverton Hall
Sentiment - Everyday Sentiments






The base card and layers were cut on my silhouette cameo using adapted files from the silhouette store.  The edge of the image and sentiment were distressed with TH Frayed Burlap.  I added glossy accents to the balloons and the usual flowers and bow and a little cameo this time, finishing off with those pearls

Don't forget I have candy running in the sidebar if you have not already entered

I would like to say hello to all of my new followers and thank you to my regular visitors, I will be over to see you soon.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Loves Rubber Stamping - Add a Sentiment
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes


Happy Crafting

Kate 
xx

15 comments:

Valerija said...

A lovely card. A cute image, beautifully coloured to match the backing papers.
Valerija x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the gorgeous image.xxx

Unknown said...

Morning Kate what a gorgeous card I love the image it's so cute and your design is wonderful xx
Debs xx
http://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/index.php

Sammy said...

This is gorgeous, love it! x

Squirrel x said...

Oh just fabulous Kate, love the muted tones but no matter the colours that little Bella still shines. And so do those balloons! Sorry I've not been around much, hope you are ok. Hugs xx

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful card Kate ! Love the bow and the cameo... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So beautiful and fun easel card!! It is perfect for a new driver!! Gorgous work!

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning card I love the shape and gorgeous layers all topped with a lovely stamp its fab Love and hugs Carle x

cuilliesocks said...

Aw this is fabulous, lovely image and colouring, I love your colour theme, hugs Kate x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, a fabulous image and lovely muted colour tones.
Pauline
x

Carole said...

Super card and what a fabulous shape.Your image is beautifully coloured...all tones so well.

Whisper said...

Simply devine and what a great monochrome colour combo, Luv Sam x

KraftyKoolKat said...

How gorgeous Kate. A real cutie of an image and I love the gorgeous colours you have chosen.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Regina said...

very pretty! The image is cute and your coloring is great!
Regina*

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10