Wednesday 6 May 2015

Father's Day

Good morning

Today as you know is my day to share with you some inspiration of those gorgeous products from

Wild Rose Studio

I made a father's day card with those fabulous teddies printed panels

Using
Panel - Teddies




The base of this card was made with a design slightly altered from the silhouette online shop.  I used the lovely mint textured card underneath and matched the pearls to this before using the My Favorite Things pierced rectangle dies to cut out the panel and frame it in the mint card.  A simple card but love how it turned out.

Don't forget I have candy running in the sidebar if you have not already entered

I would like to say hello to my new followers and thank you to my existing followers and visitors, I will be hopping over to see you soon.

I would like to enter the following challenges

The Cutie Pie Challenge - All about the boys
Crazy Challenge - Cute as a Button
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Happy Crafting

Kate 
xx

19 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable, fabulous card
Luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Morning Kate what a cute card I love this image and your design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Bad Kitty said...

Beautiful card

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the image and fabulous colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Kate ! Such a sweet card... Love the die cutting... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

STUNNING. Love the gorgeous creation, the papers, image and beautiful colour tones....xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Sammy said...

This is sooo lovely. gorgeous colours! x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Kate, such a lovely background panel and cute topper.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and pretty Kate. Love that shade of green,
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet this is just delightful Love and hugs Carole x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love this sweet bear with balloons!! The intricate background diecut is just gorgous, so elegant! Great work!

Debs said...

Totally adorable.
Love the background.
Thanks for popping by my blog recently - so lovely to hear from you.
Hope you are well.
Debs xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a super card for a man, Luv Sam x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Kate, so cute!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Danielle said...

Super cute - what a great card! Just adore that teddy bear image!
Hugs, Danielle x

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate, love this fab card!
Hugs Lynsey x

bejko said...

I like it very much, the images are adorable. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art with us this week at The Crazy Challenge!

MagsB said...

What a lovely Father's Day card, Kate, that is such a cute image! I love the lattice, too, and the pretty green background!

Have a good week!

love Mags B x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10