Wednesday 9 November 2016

Girl with Christmas Bouquet and Candy Reminder

Morning all

I am back with a lovely card using those gorgeous products from


I made a Christmas Card

and  I used

Image - Girl with Xmas Bouquet


The card blank is a Create and Craft half scallop


The card has several layers created using Sue Wilson's double pierced square dies.  All have been distressed.  The contrast is the distressed cream card stock.  I added holly sprigs, a bow and flowers to finish the look along with glitter for that frosty feel on the flowers, cosmic shimmer glitter drops and tonic pearl drops.

The image is coloured in copics


Don't forget I have Candy in my sidebar, if you have not already entered and you can find more candy on the Wild Rose Studio blog.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

13 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - such a sweet image and lovely rich colours too.
Kath x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate love the image beautiful colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

Fikreta said...

gorgrous card!
love pretty flowers!and bow is super nice!
hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another jaw dropping gorgeous creation Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful card Kate
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

Wow Kate your card is stunning the image is gorgeous and all of the elements used are totally stunning!

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Beautiful card!! the image is so cute and I love how you put together all those pretty flowers!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fab design and love all the red details! So festive and beautiful!

Carol S. said...

A pretty card and love the image. Gorgeous detail and embellies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Kate, sweet little image and fab colouring, you use the most wonderful embellishments too, Kate x

Denise Bryant said...

Such a sweet image and beautiful coloring! I love the embellishments and layering! Pretty holly in the green metallic paper, really catches the light and adds a lovely shine!

Anet's Crafting said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card Kate, love all the pretty embellishments. Anet x

America said...

Oh my this is insanely GORGEOUS in detail, color and that amazing floral arrangement!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10