Wednesday 23 November 2016

Milton Thank You from the Wild Rose Studio New Release

Morning all

here I am with my first card made using those gorgeous new release A5 Stamp sets by


I made a Thank you Card and

 I used

Image - Milton A5 Stamp Set



This is an 8" square card and has one layer of purple, one layer of white and another layer of purple, before the top panel.  I sort of went to town with all of the stamps and spent ages colouring, but I adore how it turned out.  I used my copics for coloruing on this one.

I do love how the frame can be used both ways to create horizontal and vertical greetings, and the greetings look great on their own too.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

Carole said...

Love this card Kate...your colouring is awesome and I like your design.....the cute image says it all! xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty and cute Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, such a fabulous image and frame with these purple flowers!! Great colouring!! Love very much your design!

Carol S. said...

Kate this card is stunning. Love the cute image and the flowers are beautiful. Colouring is amazing. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Wow this is stunning. Your colouring is fabulous xx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

It is so adorable!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10