Wednesday 4 October 2017

From the Mice at Christmas

Good evening

I have been merrily working on Christmas cards over the last few weeks so I thought I would share one with you.  I decided for a change to use one of the images off my house mouse CD ROM.  I also used some of my Lily of the Valley designer papers.


This is a 6" scallop card blank


I have used gold mirror card for the layers and added a burgundy ribbon, along with a heart rhinestone sparkler, a gold bow and some florals.  You cannot have one of my cards without those key essentials.  I finished off with some copic coloured pearls to match the burgundy bow.

For a change I would like to enter the following challenges.


I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Love the colours and image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the gorgeous bow and flowers and such a cute image :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card, just adorable!! Great colouring on these cuties!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Supercute card!!! Love the mice and the design!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous and rich coloured creation Kate. Beautiful sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10