Wednesday 25 October 2017

With Love at Christmas

Good morning

Here I am again with my weekly inspiration from


This Christmas card is perfect for a couple, although I do have to say that this image has been discontinued, but may be located with one of the stockists still.

I used

Image and sentiment - Bluebell in Love

This is a 6" scallop card blank



The contrast on this one is gold. With some of my older papers really trying hard to use up items I have rather than buy new ones.  I added a border punched with my MS holly punch I wrapped red ribbon around this and then placed the image on top of this.  I added the bow, the flower, the rhinestone sparkler and a gold bell, before finishing off with red and gold tonic pearl drops.


The image is coloured in copics, with glitter for the fur and some Atyou glitter.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

7 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and beautiful Kate. Any couple would love to receive this and would treasure it I am sure.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Carol S. said...

A very pretty card Kate and love the image and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely adorable Kate, beautiful design and colours, as always your embellishments are gorgeous, Kate x

Anonymous said...

Kate this is gorgeous x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable cute deers and fab colouring! It's a lovely Christmas card!

Sandra H said...

Sooooo beautiful!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10