Saturday 9 February 2013

Animal Antics Just Because I Could

Morning to you all in the land of blog

Over Xmas I had lots of play time and this is another one of those cards I created, just because I could.

I made a humorous birthday card :) for my Sister, the digital image instantly reminded me of her, I also decided to start working my way through lots of packs that people have bought me over the last few years, those that come in a pack with the envelopes.  This was a cream pack, a change to my usual sized card.

Base layer is chocolate brown, the papers are Papermania the cream/brown ones.  I added a sentiment on a nestie, some pearls and a ribbon and bow.

Here is a close up of the copic coloured image, which I won, but now cannot locate where from, but isn't it super and it came with the sentiment too, perfect.
As always I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors and followers for their inspiring comments, which encourage me and allow me to hop over in return to see their gorgeous work and welcome my new followers.

Courtesy of Feline I would like to enter the following challenges

Copic Marker Europe - Anything Goes with Copics
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
QKR - Someone Special

Hugs
xxx




34 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

What a nice card Kate love that image and sentiment
jacqui x

sam21ski said...

Another great card Kate

Sam xxx

KandA said...

Gorgous card Kate. Love the giraffe image and sentiment xx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Kate - that image and sentiment are just fabulous xx

Sonia said...

Just wonderful card my dearest friend:)
Very beautiful and funny image:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image anf fab layout.xxx

Gail said...

Ha! Love the image and sentiment!

Sue said...

This fabulous Kate. Such a great image and I love the ribbon
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue

Karen Petitt said...

love it - very quirky but so fun! Karen x

Anonymous said...

teheheheee that is a great image and love the sentiment too! beautifully coloured hunny, hugs me xx

susiestacey said...

Hi Kate, great card and sounds a wonderful cocktail to me, will your sister see the resemblance on the card?? Great fun image, enjoy the rest of the weekend x Susan x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Kate. I love the fun image and dotty ribbon.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Crafty Lark said...

Thank you for the most wonderful chuckle, I love your card and the jaff is fab. xx Flora

Unknown said...

Hi Kate been checking out your posts from this week and they are all stunning,love the image of the giraffe and the sentiment that goes with it.Love your work.Jacqueline.S

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a gorgeous card and great image Kate.

greetings karin

Helen said...

Love this Kate, would be great for my daughter Rachel x

Tammy said...

Love the adorable image! Cute card!!

Dawn said...

How fun!! Love the image and your beautiful colouring. Think I could use one of those special lattes :)

Hugs, Dawn

pinky said...

She definitely needs to unwind lol. Brilliant card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

May said...

Fabulous fun image.. it made me smile... Love the design & great sentiment... Hugs May x x x

coops said...

hehe so stunning kate.fabulous image and I love the sentiment :D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This made me chuckle Kate, I love the image and the sentiment!
Kevin xx

mags said...

A fab card Kate and the image and sentiment made me smile.
Mags
x

Alyx said...

Aawww...this is gorgeous and has really brought a big smile to my mush.
xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card, love the colours

Gerrina said...

It's a stamp and sentiment that brings a smile on my face; like it! Hope your sis does too! Have a nice weekend! I'n off celebreting Carnaval here... Hugs, Gerrina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, fabulous card design!

Whisper said...

Great fun image and super sentiment too, Luv Sam x

Sandra H said...

Hi Kate, Another brilliant card and l just so love the animal you have used its so adorable xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Lee said...

Awww I LOVE Giraffes,this is soooo adorable.Hugs x

SpoiledGirl said...

What a cute B-Day card! Kate you're very talented! Good luck this week.

~Chauntelle~
Brown Sugar DT Member

Crafty and Green said...

Just Darling! Great Image! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at QKR Stampede!! We can't wait to see what you'll create Next time!!

Many Blessings,
Tina QKR DT

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is a lovely card. Great design with the bow, diecuts and fab colouring as well. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for another challenge. Bettina xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10