Tuesday 19 February 2013

Wild Rose Studio New Releases Day Three - Teddy and Mouse

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

 Today I am showing you another of the 
New Releases

This one is called 

Teddy and Mouse

The full release you can see on the

Wild Rose Studio Web site shortly
and in your Craft Shops Soon

Here is what I made with this image


I made a Birthday Card

Recipe
Image - Wild Rose Studio (New Release) - Teddy and Mouse
Papers - Wild Rose Studio - Milton
Sentiment - Wild Rose Studio (New Release) - 2013 Greetings

The base layer is an orange card, I have used an MS punch some remnants of ribbon and a Prima Flower, along with some of those wonderful pearls from the Hobby House

Here is a close up of the image coloured in copics

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

Watch out for the daily WRS posts from myself and the other amazingly talented WRS Design Team

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

OSAAT - Make it Girly
The Pretty Little Ribbon - Anything Goes

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

34 comments:

Jane said...

This new release is super cute Kate....what a gorgeous card you created today x

Helen said...

Awww, that's a cutie. Another gorgeous creation Kate x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous , love the image and fab papers.xxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Oh Kate I love this card what super colours and I love how you've done your corners
jacqui x

Squirrel x said...

I can see I shall have a Wish List from here to Australia by the time Lent is over, and that's just from visiting you my friend! Another absolutely adorable little cutie, how cuddly is that little bear?! Perfect darlin' Hugs Sxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Morning Kate,
Beautiful card, love those colours and the cute image
Hugs Kelly

Catherine said...

Oh Kate I adore your card ! The colours are gorgeous and the image soooooooo sweet ! Every time I see a ted on a card I go "Awwwwwwww" and this one is so adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sue said...

Awww I am loving the look of these new images. I think my wish list is going to get EVEN longer!
Your card is gorgeous Kate, the image is adorable and the colours and details are so beautiful.
Hugs Sue

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and very beautiful card Kate.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

This is so cute! He looks so cuddly!! Great card hun xx

coops said...

so stunning kate.i love the sweet bear and your design and colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Awwww.....Kate so beautiful and what an adorable image coloured to perfection and a lovely layout and gorgeous embellis xx

rachel said...

such a super card Kate - love this image - too cute! Hugs rachel xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kate
A gorgeous and beautiful card just love the cute image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another really adorable image brought alive by your awesome colouring and layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So adorable, love the sweet image and die cut frame and the colours and layout are beautiful
Lindsay xx

Tammy said...

Precious card and wonderful image! Love the pretty flower, just perfect!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card kate, I like the sweet image the papers and the ribbon,
Kevin xx

Lorraine said...

Aww, what a cute teddy! Gorgeous card Kate. I love the colours and layout too.
Lorraine x

Carol Willis said...

Love this sweet card Kate.
Hugs
Caz x

Hazel said...

A cute little image and in beautiful colours on your super csrd. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Anonymous said...

Pure sweetness!! I love this darling teddy! :)

susiestacey said...

So Cute Kate, love the image. Take care x Susan x

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card Kate, these new images look fabulous, I think I might have to invest in one or two.
Pauline
x

Crafty Lark said...

This is soooo cute and I love the whole design and colours. xx Flora

KandA said...

Love these new release images and your cards are all fabulous, especially this one xx

Tess Ekwall said...

Awww, that's a cutie, Kate!! Another gorgeous creation. Hugs, Tess.

Little K Smith said...

Awwww just so gorgeous! These new releases just get better and better! I love the yummy colours on this too :)
Kelly.x

mags said...

Another gorgeous creation Kate using such a sweet image. Love the colours too.
Mags
x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! Lovely colours and the image is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop. Marlies x

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Kate,love the colours you have used and this image is so cute.Jacqueline.S

Alyx said...

Gorgeous image and colours. Love the layout.
xx

Whisper said...

Great colour combo, layout, image and embellishments, luv Sam x

craftygranny said...

Wow this is fabulous and beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing with us at osaat hugs trisha x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10