Saturday 30 March 2013

A Little Blackberry Lane from the Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Progressing the Easter Weekend with another 


and I would like to share with you another one of the panels from the Blackberry Lane set, the image here is called Wishing Well and is available in a stamp too.

Here is what I made with this panel, however I have to apologise on the lighting on the photo as it is that time of year where the light is all wrong in my room again, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

Here is the front view

The base layer and contrast is some lovely lilac paper I have.  The papers are from one of the new stacks by Wild Rose Studio called Butterfly Glade
The ribbon is from Lidl, the sentiment is that old sorry but it sits on a nestie banner/ribbon and then it is all finished off with some gorgeous embellishments from the Hobby House, the lace currently out of stock but the Mulberry Roses and Pearls are available. I added half of a Xmas snowball for his fluffy tail too.

Here is a close up of the panel image, note this is not coloured by me

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Crafts for Eternity - Cute as You Like
Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Jelly Park - Pastels
Just add Ink - Just add a bunny
QKR - Animal Antics
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

35 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow beautiful card Kate, gorgeous lace and bow.

greetings karin

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is beautiful Kate love the colours and cute little image, very nice
jacqui x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful ...gorgeous image and papers.xxx

KandA said...

This is so beautiful Kate. I love all your ribbon and lace and that is such a delightful image. Thanks for joining us over at the PCJ challenge xx

Tammy said...

Goodness the image is adorable! Beautiful card and the gorgeous bow is perfect!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kate. The image is so cute and I love the pretty papers and lace.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Helen said...

This is gorgeous Kate. It would be a lovely stamp to colour xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate. I love the sweet image and such pretty detailing
Hugs Sue xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Looking beautiful Kate! I love the gentle lilac & fabulous bow (Lidl hmmm, need to pop in there more often lol!). Enjoy your weekend xx

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
Super cute card. Love the topper you used..... adorable artwork. Beautiful touches with the lace and ribbon too.
Your picture is fine,Kate. Don't worry. I can see every detail perfectly.
Michaela xx

mags said...

A beautiful card Kate. Love the colours and gorgeous ribbon and lace.
Mags
x

cotnob said...

Another beautiful card Kate, I love the lace detail and your papers are gorgeous.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I am loving these images and a very pretty card

rachel said...

this is just adorable Kate - beautiful xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Kate, love the sweeti mage and love that beautiful bow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful Kate, such a sweet image and the papers and design are gorgeous, kate x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh love the pretty lilac and the lace
Lisa x

Gaynor Greaves said...

This is very pretty, love the image and your LO, thanks for joining our pretty pastels challenge at Jellypark, Gaynor x x

May said...

WOW! Another Gorgeous card Kate, Beautiful soft colours & a wonderful image... Love the lace & fabulous ribbon... Have a happy Easter... Hugs May x x x

La Vikinga said...

First thing I was going to make a comment on was the ribbon and the perfect bow you made! And then I saw you bought the ribbon at Lidl and I had to laugh because although I get all the beautiful ribbons you can imagine from Crafty Ribbons now there was a time I also found ribbons at Lidl (in Sweden we might not get the same merchandise)!

Thanks for participating in our challenge "Anything goes with Ribbons" at Crafty Ribbons and you did see we have a bloghop going on right?

Greetings,

DT La Vikinga / Charlotta

Unknown said...

Lovely card Kate. Gorgeous soft pastel colours and that lace is beautiful. Have a wonderful Easter break.

Hugs.

Karen x

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.really pretty image and colours and i love your lush bow :D

xx coops xx

sam21ski said...

Hmmmm....so who is it coloured by then I wonder? You got hubby trained up?

Hope you're having a fab weekend.

Sam xxx

Natali said...

Another sweet card Kate )) Love this bunny tail)) so cute )) Gorgeous lace and bow.
Hugs,
Natali

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another beautiful card sweetie.

Happy Easter to you and all your family.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Kate. Love that gorgeous ribbon bow and such a cute image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn xxx

Tammy L said...

beautiful card and I love that you did the inside as well. Gorgeous image and I love the bow! Thanks for joining our AG challenge at Creative Corner Challenges this week.
Tammy DT XX

Jingle said...

This is such a pretty card! I absolutely LOVE the lace! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Leanne said...

Thanks for joining our Easter Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Tamie said...

Ah this is simply adorable! I love the way you highlighted this stunningly cute image! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chick.

Lucy Patrick said...

Such a stunning card Kate, I love everything about it! Thank you for joining in our "ribbon or lace" challenge at Paper Crafting Journey, XOX Lucy

Anonymous said...

So pretty LOVE your bow too! hugs me xx

michele said...

Gorgeous cute card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining QKR's Challenge this week.
Ruza, QKR DT

Tracy said...

Hi kate,
This is so gorgeous and I totally love your layout, could i please CASE your layout for a card of my own.
The image is so sweet too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10