Monday 18 March 2013

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Evening all

Following on from reading that our faithful dashboard reader is about to disappear, I have added a link on my sidebar for all my faithful followers so you can follow me on bloglovin

If you already follow me you can import all of your current favourite blogs very quickly and easily by going here 

The only difference is that you will open bloglovin to see all your new followed blog posts

I will repost this regularly so that those interested can make the change

thank you

Kate
xx

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Thanks for the info Kate, and I've imported my blogs, but can you tell me how to get the bloglovn button so that others can following my blog. I've signed up, but I didn't see any other info. Im not a great techie, thanks, Kate x

sam21ski said...

I had no idea our dashboards were on the verge of non existence, whose silly idea is that I wonder!!

Thanks for the info.

Sam xxx

sam21ski said...

Have just clicked on all your links in the post and would love to follow you, but I don't have and don't want a FB account, is this the only alternative?

Sam xx

May said...

Hi Kate, Thank you for info... following you on bloglovin.. Hugs May x x x

misteejay said...

I'm all signed up so I can continue following.

Toni xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10