Monday 16 December 2013

All that glitters is not Gold and slight Sad News!!

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

It is that time again for the next challenge 

for the 


where the theme is

Silver or Gold

but before I move on to my creation for this challenge, I have a little sad news
this will be my last regular creation for the 
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
as I have decided to reduce my DT activity with them. I will join in the with the fabulous Design Team when the time allows, as when you are in the House Mouse Family you never really leave them.


anyway here is my inspirational piece, but do hop over  to the main challenge site to see the rest of the amazing inspiration from my sister meeces :)

I made a CAS card, I know not my norm, but it sort of cried out for this.

One of those wonderful images just embossed in gold with an appropriate sentiment.


Here is the image 
love how the light makes the changes to the embossed colour :)

Do hop over and join us for the challenge :)
 Don't forget, you too may submit your House-Mouse, Gruffies and Happy Hoppers creations directly to THE Official House-Mouse Designs site found HERE!  
I would like to welcome my new followers, and thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Less Is More - 12 days of Christmas
My Time to Craft - Christmas Birds
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day

Kate
xxx

32 comments:

ARTfulWings said...

Stunning and elegant Polly xx (are you free over xmas?)

Tammy said...

Looks pretty amazing! I'm sure your house mouse family is going to miss you!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful and great embossing Kate.

gr karin

coops said...

so stylish kate.the black and gold is stunning and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Sammy said...

That is a gorgeous image, and beautifully embossed! x

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Kate ! Gold and black look fantastic together ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

*Vicki* said...

This is really gorgeous Kate!! Love the gold embossing and I'm sorry your are leaving the HMFMC team...I know they'll miss you! HUGS

Whisper said...

Simply stunning, Luv Sam x

Unknown said...

What a great card Kate - looks perfect embossed and left to speak for itself. Love it. Sad to hear your news but not surprised.......I don't know how you manage so much and work! Sometimes it's great to just take a back seat and "breathe"!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Sandra H said...

Oh thats sad Kate to hear this is your last challenge but what a lovely card to go out with .....its absolutely stunning l always liked this image too take care xx

Debs said...

Super classy card Kate.
Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Debs xx

rachel said...

lovely elegant card Kate - sorry you'll be leaving the housemouse challenges - I've loved seeing your makes! Big Hugs rachel xx

cotnob said...

This is such an elegant card Kate, the black and gold is stunning.
I'm sorry you are not going to be joining us for every challenge in the new year, I will miss your wonderful creations but at least you will be joining us when you can.
Pauline
x

Linda . J said...

Love this card Kate and the embossing is beautiful.
Hugs Linda

tilly said...

a simple but beautiful card....... thank you for joining us at Craft Catz
Tilly

Sue said...

Stunning card Kate. I love the image and the gold embossing on the dark background looks so effective.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, so elegant in black and gold.
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate, your card is so elegant and stylish, gorgeous image.
I will miss your wonderful House Mouse cards, hugs Kate x

Dorte said...

Wonderful and elegant card, Kate, I love the image. I'm gonna miss you in our littel mousey family,
hugs Dorte

Anonymous said...

Sad mews , but beautiful card Kate , have a great evening x

Donna Hanley said...

Kate this is a very pretty CAS style card. Love the changing look of the embossing. Happy Holidays

Sue said...

The gold embossing on black is stunning, and this is such a wonderful image to use for this technique.

You have been and outstanding member of the design team and I will miss you very much. I'm glad you will be joining us when time allows. We will be checking in to see what you are up to.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Big Hug
Sue

Jane said...

Sorry to hear this Kate but I quite understand. What a beautiful farewell dt card you made. I am sure we will still see some mousey creations as the house mice are just too cute xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Kate and is very different for you but equally lovely. I am sure you will be missed on HM.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kate :-) I am sure this looks even more brilliant IRL :-)

and you're not going anywhere ,,,,, NOPE ,,, not allowed :-)

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2014 :)

luv
Lols x x x

Tom said...

Love that CaS style Kate - fab!!
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
XoX
ToM

Christine said...

Hi Kate sob sob wipes eyes.. fully understand your work load since your new job..we will miss your awesome creations but am sure you play along as often as time allows..& wha tan awesome mousey creation to leave us with..gorgeous take on the chall theme.. Merry Christmas to you & your loved ones best wishes for 2014..

mousey hugs Christine x

Heather said...

Don't be stupid Kate - you can't leave the poor little Mousies with out!!!!
Your card is beautiful - a gorgeous imate - I'd love to see it IRL - I bet it was an nightmare trying to photo it!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Unknown said...

Simple and elegant, truly beautiful card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

mags said...

A really gorgeous, elegant card Kate. Love it.
Mags
x

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card, love the embossing it makes it look really elegant. Thanks for sharing with us this week at My Time To Craft.
Kim xXx

Sue from Oregon said...

Lovely...so classy! You are right...we will never let you leave-just take a wee break LOL!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10