Wednesday 18 December 2013

Winter Wonderland - Wild Rose Studio DT and Candy Reminder

Good morning to you all
and a Happy Christmas too
Getting a little frosty now so hope you are all warm and well

Today is my day for showcase for you a


Creation, and today's is an extra special one as this card I made for a very good blogging friend.  I know that she has received her card as in my haste to get it posted to her I forgot to photograph it, but as she is so very kind, she sent me a photo :) thank you hun x

So here it is
I used one of those gorgeous from the Annabelle and Antoine 2013 collection 
This one is called
It is one of those images that you love to colour up, although I do love to colour all of the Wild Rose Studio images as most of you know.
I used white as the contrast and the lovely aqua to pick up her dress and his hat and jacket.  I used some really old papers the one that I have made a circle out of had a fabulous design on it.  I added lots of die cuts from Memory Box, Magnolia and Marianne Designs and my good old decorative nesties.  Then the ribbon from stash, before adding some gorgeous white flowers from Wild Orchid and the pearl medallion and rhinestone sparklers from the Hobby House. Finishing off with lots of stickles glitter.

Here is a close up of the image coloured in copics.
I cut the images out to showcase the papers behind.

I would like to apologise for not getting around to commenting over the last few days.  Yesterday I was Mrs Santa at work so you can imagine life is a little hectic at the moment but I will catch up again soon, promise.

I still have my candy running for those lovely new
Wild Rose Studio
papers
if you would like to enter hop

I would like to enter the following challenges
Marianne Design - Xmas I think (translation was difficult)
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes

Enjoy your day
Kate
x

29 comments:

Jane said...

Wonderful winter wonderland card Kate...the fussy cutting and all the die cuts give it a real 3d effect..gorgeous. Yes life is a touch busy isn't it but it will be alright on the night ;0) Hugs xx

Unknown said...

WOW, Kate this is stunning hun, your cards never fail to amaze me, xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the beautiful colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the blues and the layout, in fact everything

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and great design.xxx

Catherine said...

Awesome creation as always Kate ! Love the dies you have used and this bow of yours is to die for ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Joey said...

Omgosh, Kate this blew me away, absolutely amazing! Joey xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous card Kate.

gr karin

kbrandy4 said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning card Kate, love the colours and the big bow!
Hugs, Hazel xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Kate. I love the image, fabulous colouring and full of gorgeous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate, what a stunning card, the colours are fabulous and the image is so lovely. I'm sure your friend loves it, hugs Kate x

Sammy said...

It's a gorgeous card Kate! Love the colours and all the fab detail! I *always* forget to take pictures of cards I actually end up sending out, lol. x

Tammy said...

Sweet card Kate, love the image and amazing embellishments!

rachel said...

this is just beautiful Kate - such a stunning card - and I adore that bow xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what an absolutely gorgeous scene and a devine layout too, Luv Sam x

KandA said...

Gorgous card Kate. Love the colours and all the super details xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a lovely wintry scene and gorgeous colors Kate!! Love the images here! :) HUGS

cotnob said...

This is stunning Kate, such a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

It is a stunning card Kate. I wish everyone could see it in RL and see all the pretty details and your beautiful colouring!! It has pride of place in my living room!
Thank you.
Lorraine x

Pia S said...

Great layout with a fantastic winter scene and a big, beautiful bow!

Sue B said...

Ooh this is a gorgeous card Kate… what a fab image and your colouring is awesome!! I love the pretty papers and embellies… the flowers and lush bow are stunning! :-)
Hope you are having a good week!
Hugs Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a delightful card sweetie and I am sure your blogging pal loved it.

Merry Christmas sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi kate. As always a beautiful card x

Sandra H said...

Oh this is another of your stunning cards Kate x

mags said...

A stunning card Kate.
Mags
x

misteejay said...

Beautiful card Kate - the colours give it a real snowy feel.

Toni xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.fab design and i love your sweet image and colours. :D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is very pretty in gorgeous colours, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time hugs Pops x x x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10