Thursday 5 December 2013

Wild Rose Studio Candy No. 2 Winner

Good morning to you all

Wow what a day yesterday, I finally got in at 5.45pm after being diverted on the way to work and then again on the way home, too many diversions and too many accidents on the roads yesterday, hope today is better, stay safe all.

We will start the day off in a great way so hope the rest of the day follows.

My 


Candy No. 2 Winner 

as drawn by Mr. Random is
and that is 


Congratulations Elaine, if you would like to mail me here with your snail mail address I will get your panel set over to you :)

If you pop back on Friday, as I have another Wild Rose Studio Candy for you, so if you were not lucky on the last two draws, maybe the luck will be better for you on the next

Thank you all for entering 
cya tomorrow
Kate
x

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations Elaine and thank you Kate for this candy.

gr karin

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Congratulations Elaine and thank you Kate for the chance
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jane said...

Well done to the lucky winner...I am in Southampton with my girlies Kate and will be back tomorrow to catch up properly, hugs xx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations enjoy! x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats Elaine.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my thats me ! Thanks so much Kate. Im so pleased. Once again big thanks xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10