Wednesday 14 January 2015

Get Well Soon New Release WRS Die

Good morning to you

I am back today to introduce to you another of those

Wild Rose Studio 2015 New Releases

and I am introducing you to the gorgeous

Butterfly Cascade

with this soft get well card



I started this card with all white card stock. The base layer I edged with the Squeezed Lemonade TH Distress Ink, then I inked up the inside of the embossing folder and then ran my panel through to get this lovely soft effect.  I used one of my rectangle MFT pierced dies to cut a panel which I then ran through the swiss dots embossing folder, I distressed the edges on this.  I then cut the die and glittered it up, before adding a flurry of little punched butterflies following the flow of the flourish die.  I added liquid pearls to the bodies of the butterflies and to some of the spaces on the embossing, before adding my double layer triple size bow with that diamante button.  The sentiment is cut from the smaller MFT die and edged the same, before sticking this down I curved it for some more dimension.

Don't forget the current candy in my side bar

I would like to enter this one into the following challenges

Cuttlebug Mania - It takes two (two embossing folders)
Papertake Weekly - It's all New
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anthing Goes with a handmade bow
Simon Monday - Inky Background (used TH DI Squeezed lemonade in the embossing folder)
Cute Daisy May - Anything Goes

hugs
Kate
xxxxx

30 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Kate this is pure delight. Just love the spray of butterflies.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate, such a pretty design and I love the delicate colours.
hugs Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous butterfly card.
luv
Debby

kbrandy4 said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning Kate! Love the embossing, diecuts and that scrumptious bow!
Hugs, Hazel x

New Creations said...

Love the softness of colors and prettiest butterflies with such a fabulous bow, just delighted to see this beautiful creation!

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card, such lovely delicate colours and the butterflies are gorgeous

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kate, lovely dies and folder and your bow is gorgeous x Susan x

Sammy said...

This is so very lovely Kate! x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous creation as always Kate ! Love the embossing and the colours, so fresh and "springy" ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Joey said...

Hiya Kate, this is absolutely stunning, so delicate and I love the soft touches of yellow. Jo x

Unknown said...

Morning Kate what a stunning card Im loving the lovely colour and the design is so pretty.

Debs Xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Kate forgot to so wow to the wonderful now that's my kind of bow.
Hugs xx

Debs xxx

Carol said...

A beautiful card Kate. Carol x

Unknown said...

What a lovely fresh card, reminds us that Spring is, hopefully, coming.
Cheers
Janice W

cotnob said...

Gorgeous Kate, you are certainly creating some stunning cards with the new dies.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Kate. Such a gorgeous layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Carole said...

Gorgeous card Kate...nice and fresh and spring like. I like this inking of your embossing folders, brilliant...must store that one away for future use!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really a little teasure, this fresh and bright card!! Love, love, love it! so much!

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning and elegant card Kate
Gr Karin

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Kate..love the soft lemon and all the butterflies and the embossed background is gorgeous..


Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate, what a beautiful card, love your design and the tiny butterflies, as usual your ribbon and bow is stunning, hugs Kate x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,love the colours and design.xxx

Donna Maligno said...

Absolutely lovely card! Love the softness and your color selection and the bow accent is perfect! Thanks for sharing your art on the Craft-Dee BowZ January challenge.

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining in at Whoopsi Daisy good luck x

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a beautiful card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate, this is such a pretty card! I love the butterfly dies!
Hugs Lynsey x

Kimbo said...

Oh my, that bow is luchand I love all the butterflies

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Whisper said...

Simply devine, Luv Sam x

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning! love the colour theme and the butterflies are so lovely, hugs kate x

CARLA PREDIGER said...

I just love butterflies! What a wonderful card!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10