Saturday 10 January 2015

On Your Wedding Day

Good morning to you

I am back today to introduce to you another of those

Wild Rose Studio 2015 New Releases

and I am introducing you to the gorgeous

Wedding Cascade
and
the smaller of the
Antique Art Frames



I am loving working with these gorgeous new dies.  For this one I have used guilding flakes on the base layer and I have used the wedding cascade die to create a raised aperture.  I then used the cut die to place through the aperture so they sit on the guilded back sheet.  I then added the little ornate art frame this was cut in white and then the sections separated.  I guilded the full frame and then glittered up the additional layer cut outs before adding them to the frame.  This was raised up with foam pads, before I added the required triple layer double gold bow, little button, flower and charm to complete.  To finish I have added pearls and bling to the die.  Love how the ring looks with the bling on top of it.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Simon Wednesday - Something New
Really Reasonable Ribbon - New Stash with Ribbon

hugs
Kate
xxxxx

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Kate, love what you have used on this equally as beautiful card.xxx

{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Morning Kate what a beautiful card and the design is wonderful.
And th dies look great.
Take care xxxx

Debs xxx

Doreen said...

Love the fab design and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

Sammy said...

So lovely! Perfect colours for a wedding card too! x

Catherine said...

Such a gorgeous card Kate ! Love the design ! Hope you will have a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carol said...

Simply gorgeous Kate. Carol x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a beautiful design and I love all the gold!
Hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So beautiful Kate. Gorgeous dies and gold layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a elegant and beautiful card Kate
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

This is stunning Kate, such an elegant design and another one of your gorgeous bows.
Pauline
s

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Gorgous card, very elegant!

susiestacey said...

So elegant Kate, gorgeous new dies too x Susan x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Kate. Fabulous design and colours
Lorraine x

Bad Kitty said...

Beautiful card

cuilliesocks said...

Just stunning Kate, love your design, hugs Kate x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and elegant Kate is your card x

Carol S. said...

Stunning card and loving these dies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Karen Letchworth said...

The gold accents on this are absolutely STUNNING, and I can't thank you enough for sharing with us. We enjoy having you play along and greatly appreciate your participation.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kate, so elegant!!
Kevin xx

Becky said...

wow Kate, this is stunning. I love this die.

cheiron said...

Gorgeous in gold! I love that bow. Thanks so much for playing along in the Something New Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog with us this week :)

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

You do elegance so well - this is fabulous!
Rebecca.
x

Karen Letchworth said...

Hurray! I'm SO glad you've also shared this gorgeous card with us at RRR. You are super talented, and we really enjoy having you play along in our ribbon challenges.
Blessings,
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

cherry said...

Gorgeous!!!!! thanks for playing with us at RRR!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10