Wednesday 7 January 2015

New Release - Happy Mother's Day

Good morning to you

I am back again today to share with you another of those gorgeous

Wild Rose Studio New Releases

so introducing you to the beautiful

Antique Art Frame


I started off by inking the inside of my embossing folder with TH distress ink Teal.  I then cut the embossed sheet to fit the card blank which is an A4 white card folded in half.  I ran the frame die through the grand callibur twice, this created half of the layers needed to complete my dual tone frame.  I ran it through another twice to complete my contrast corners.  I brayered the bottom frame along with the four sets of layers and one set of the dots in the teal.  I used my foam pads to layer the white frame on top of the teal frame and then used my glue pen to layer on the contrast pieces.  Once this was all dry I added some nestie leaves some Britannia roses with some pearl brads inside them and a sentiment strip, all finished off with some white pearls and for those that know me - not a ribbon or bow in sight :)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

hugs
Kate
xxxxx

19 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Kate,
Your project is absolutely stunning! Awesome composition and fabulous execution!

Fabuloius technique. We would like to honor you as our FB Designer of The Day for January 7, 2015. Your project will be featured at 10:00AM EST. Please stop by our FB Page www.facebook.com/avenue613 to say hello and, if you like, to grab your Designer Of The Day Badge. Congratulations and Welcome to The Front Porch Gang!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah Harris, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
http://avenue613.blogspot.com

ladyjanet_56 said...

Lovely card Kate the colours a bit different for you but it's very pretty, Hope you both had a good New Year. Janet x

Carol said...

This is a gorgeous card Kate, love the frame and the pretty colours. Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Kate, this card is really fantastic! Wow!! Love so much the teal with white! This frame and the embossing background are stunning! The flowers with pearls and the embossed leaves are adorable!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Kate, just love that colour.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

kbrandy4 said...

Absolutely stunning card Kate!
Hugs, Hazel x

susiestacey said...

Stunning card Kate - so elegant and l had to double check when you said no ribbon - so unlike you x Susan x

Helen said...

This is stunning Kate. Love it.

Hugs Helen x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, the dies and colours look fabulous.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Hi Kate....Sooo pretty!!

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous card

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and my fave colour, Teal. Loving these new dies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kate , loving those colours x

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Kate, beautiful dies and your colour combo is so soft and gentle, hugs Kate x

Unknown said...

Hi Kat what a beautiful card I love the colours you have used and
the design of it is wonderful.
take care and im looking forward to following you in 2015.

Debs xxx

Lisa :) said...

Gorgeous card!!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Kate love the colour's and fabulous dies
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Catherine said...

Totally awesome Kate ! The embossing is stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Tina Goodwin said...

Oh my! This has got to be one of the most beautiful cards EVER! I love the colors and all the texture. Thank you for joining in the fun at Through the Craft Room Door!

Tina DT

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10