Wednesday 6 January 2016

Happy Birthday with a Bunny

Good morning to you all

Back to my normal postings and my weekly post for 


I am sharing with you a girlie birthday card, I really enjoyed creating this one and I 

Used

Die - Flower Frame
Sentiment - Everyday Sentiments


Just have to say thank you to the lovely America for her Christmas Gift package of this gorgeous rhinestone mesh bling, isn't it fabulous, think I have a new favourite item in my stash room.


I made this card from a create and craft scallop card blank and used my new Sue Wilson Double pierced squares to create the bottom two layers, one in the white and then the one in the designer papers.  I then cut out the flower frame and Sue Wilson pierced flag.  I stamped the sentiment onto the flag.  I stamped and coloured the image and then I added the flower frame over this before adding the ribbon, bow, bling, rose, rhinestone heart and pearls. Such a pretty girl card.

I coloured the image in copics


Love how the bunny peaks through the flowers on the frame.

I have been a little remiss over the holiday period and have not been hopping around as much as I would have liked, however will try to improve on this moving forward.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sweet Stamping - Something New
The Craft Place - Anything Goes
Penny Black and More - One for the Girls
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes with dies
Allsorts - What's New
Di's Digis - It's New To Me

Hugs and Happy Crafting
Kate
xx



24 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Kate love the sweet image and wonderful colour's
Dianne xx :)

Catherine said...

Your card is so beautiful Kate ! Love that bunny and the bow is gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oooohhh!!! I absolutely LOVE this super-sweet card!!Pheraphs is because I am an old girlie LOL :D but I think it's stunning and very cute!!! Fabulous design and wonderful use of the new floral frame and of the little bunny stamp!! Love so much your pointillism and all the sweet details around! The bow is just gorgous and the bligs you have received from America look great!
Hugs

Sammy said...

Oh this is simply stunning! Such a gorgeous colour, and a perfect bow as always. x

Sandra H said...

So pretty Kate is your card x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, I love the cute bunny and fabulous bow,
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and exceptional beautiful Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, such an adorable image.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, so adorable!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

wooooow this is sooo cute :)
lovely card
hugs
angelique

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Cute image, cute card and georgeus bow!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Debs said...

Hi Kate
Adorable card - such a sweet image and WOWZERS that's what you call a bow!!!
Simply stunning.
So lovely to see you over at my blog.
Hope you are keeping well.
Debs xx

Linby said...

Such a lovely lush bow, and I love the layout you've done. Stunning work.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT

Dora said...

What a gorgeous image. Beautiful card with the bow!
thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

mags said...

This is gorgeous Kate. Cute image and love the colour and all the bling.
Mags
x

Céline said...

so pretty
thanks for playing with us at di's digi
hugs
céline

Wendy L said...

This is so adorable, so sweet and beautiful design. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

Ellibelle said...

Such an adorable card! Darling stamp and love all the rhinestones! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the gorgeous stamp and I love how you've overlaid it with your floral frame (clever!) - this is just perfect for our 'New Stash/Occasion' theme this week. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

UTs Hobby Time said...

Gorgeous creation. Bunny looks very cute. Both the bling and the bow looks very nice on the card.

Sara xx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Kate and such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us over at Di's Digi Designs for our 'Use something new' challenge.
Deborah A

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty card. I so love that fancy square die!

Eret said...

Superb! Your card is stunning! I love this beautifully colored cute image and the die cut frame in front of it. Your bow is prettiest bow I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing your amazing card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

Sam Lewis said...

Fabulous card and wonderful colouring!
Thank you for joining us for the challenge over on the That Craft Place Challenge Blog..
xxSAMxx
TCP Design Team.
My Blog
That Craft Place Challenge Blog
That Craft Place on Facebook

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10