Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year and Candy Winners

Good morning to you all

and 

A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year

To you all

I start the year off with renewed hope for the future and my candy winners

The first candy winner of this lovely set


as drawn by Mr Random is

congratulations ScraPpamondo

and for this lovely set


as drawn by Mr Random is

congratulations Sam (Whisper)

If you would both like to e mail me here with your full name and home address, I will arrange to get your New Year Treats in the post to you

love and hugs
Kate
xx



8 comments:

Aluna said...

Happy New Year, Kate! Thanks for Candy and congrats, ladies :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Happy New Year Kate. Congrats to the winners.
Happy New Year sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Yay!!!I won this supercute set!!! I'm speechless!! So excited! I begin the year with a big lucky!! :D
Thanks so much, Kate, for your generousity!!
I admired these cute stamps in a lot of your lovely cards, so I'm very happy!! The dp is just adorable! Such a great luck I have had!!
Happy Happy New Year! :D

Fikreta said...

congratulations!
Happy new year!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Joey said...

Happy New Year Kate xx

cotnob said...

Congratulations to the winners.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year Kate, I hope it's a good one.
Sorry I haven't been around for a while - hubby whisked me away for a surprise break!
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Kate and congrats to the winners x

mags said...

Happy New Year Kate and well done to the winners.
Mags
x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10