Wednesday 3 May 2017

Thank You

Morning all

here I am with a card made using those gorgeous products from the fabulous


I made a Thank You Card and

 I used
Image -Antique Roses A5 Stamp set


This is a scalloped 6" square card in white.


This card is very simple, with a purple base layer and then a layer of the white colouring card, stamped with those gorgeous images.  I coloured in copics and added the sentiment along with some tonic pearl drops in purple.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my Etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

12 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Kate, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Carole said...

This is striking and so very pretty Kate, the card and design speak for itself. Beautiful! xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So beautiful Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous card!

Lorraine said...

Very pretty and gorgeous colour
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

So pretty Kate is your card love the colour too! x

Unknown said...

Hi Kate what a beautiful and pretty card I love the colour and your design is wonderful.
Debs xx

{Debs Cards}

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's so elegant and love the purple tones!

Carol S. said...

Stunning card and the image is beautifully coloured. Hugs, Carol S.xx

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, this is beautiful and your colouring is fab.
Hugs Sue W.

Marjeta said...

Fantastic card.

Marjeta

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

elegant and lovely . jane x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10