Wednesday 10 May 2017

Thanks for All you Do

Morning all

here I am with a card made using those gorgeous products from the fabulous


I made a Thank You Card and

 I used
Image -Milton A5 Stamp set



This is a scalloped 6" square card in white.


This card is very simple, with a purple base layer and then a layer of the white colouring card, stamped with those gorgeous images.  I added a ribbon around the top white layer of the card, tied in a knot with a pearl medallion in the centre.  I finished off with some purple tonic pearl drops.  The image is coloured in copics with a little glitter in the centre of the flowers from a clear star sakura pen.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my Etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Kate this is beautifully designed and I love your creative flair.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Margaret said...

Beautiful card Kate. I have this stamp set now I want to get my set out and use it. I have used the corner stamp but haven't blogged the card yet.
Hugs
Margaret M

KraftyKoolKat said...

So beautiful Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Carole said...

Beautiful card Kate!

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful design and colouring . The bow with the gem is a pretty finishing touch. I don't use my scalloped cards nearly enough. Must get them out of hiding. Hugs Mrs A.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Gorgous card, love the clean design and the fab colours!!!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, love the pretty flowers and colours
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Stunning Kate. Love the beautifully coloured image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10