Wednesday 31 May 2017

Tropical Birds meet Bears on Swing

Good morning

Here I have another creation created with the latest


The full release can be found on the website here , along with the stockists. 

So enough of my waffle and here is my first card.  I went for an Anniversary Card, I felt the image just shouted this out to me.  These papers are so pretty and colorful.

I used
Image - Bears on Swing
Papers - Tropical Birds


This is a 15 cm square made card blank.


The contrast on this one is some lovely textured cream card stock.  I added two foam raised panels on the horizontal before adding the foam raised image.  I added the sentiment and the florals with some little cream foliage before decorating with pink pearls.


The image is coloured in copics using the blender and a towel to create the texture.

Just a reminder their is CANDY on the 

and you can find lots more new release inspiration too.

Just wanted to say thank you to all my lovely followers and commentators who keep you going.

Hugs
Kate
x

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet and beautiful Kate
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful! x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awwww.... soooo sweet! :) Love these cute bears swinging and how you coloured their fur! Lovely patterned papers, so pretty with the image! Great design!

Fikreta said...

so pretty !

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10