Wednesday 8 November 2017

A Special 70th Birthday Card

Good morning

Here I am again with my weekly inspiration from


I made this special card for my Mother in Law's 70th Birthday and just had to use all those cute images from WRS.

I used


I made the card using A3 card stock and the scan n cut.


I used a grey as the base colour and some lovely green for the top layer.  I added some flowers, some foliage, a triple triple bow, a cameo and surround and the lettering made on the scan and cut.  I added the images coloured to match.  Here is the close up of them.




I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

8 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

how fabulous this card is! I love everything about it!!
xx

Fikreta said...

Its gorgeous!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You are so talented, Kate!! Such fab card for your Mum!!! Love so much the shape, very different, and the cute stamps so well coloured! An amazing creation!!!

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative is your card x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous and cute Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, lots of super details - I'm sure your MIL will treasure her card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Kate, love the number shape and those bears and bunny are so cute. Gorgeous!
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Kate, this card is stunning. The little bears are adorable and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10