Wednesday 29 November 2017

Let it Snow

Good morning

Here I am again with my weekly inspiration from


I made a Frsosty Christmas Card, with those new releases.

I used



I used the papers only for the base layer and added the images with the sentiment. I coloured the images with copics and added glitter everywhere.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

9 comments:

Fikreta said...

very beautiful and elegant card
hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Kate, love the snowy scene, Kate x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, such a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous scenic card
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's a lovely CAS card, very wintery!

Sandra H said...

So pretty Kate is your card x

Carole said...

Lovely card Kate and quite a different one for you...love it! xx

Carol S. said...

A stunning scene you have created Kate. A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kate xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10