Sunday 19 November 2017

1st Christmas Little Baby

Good morning

I made this cute for my Etsy shop, and though I would share it with you all.  I also got treated by my lovely husband to a wood engraving tool, so I cannot wait till my little wood discs arrive so I can learn how to use it.

Any way here is my card.



Quite a simple card with three panels using papers from LOTV.  I added the Mo Manning Hobby House Topper using kraft card as my contrast.  I used some pearl strings from the Hobby House and two types of lace.  I added a little triple triple bow, a star charm to silver bells a little flower and some pearls.  Finishing off with the oval MFT and computer generated sentiment.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

7 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ohmy, this is super sweet!! Love this happy baby and your fabulous design!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's cute and very beautiful Kate
Gr Karin

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely adorable Kate, beautiful colours and design, Kate x

Lorraine said...

What a sweetie, gorgeous design and colours
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful card
Hugs

Dr Sonia S V said...

Simply adorable and love the cute fluffy bow you added which complements the baby perfectly. Hope you have been well my friend
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Unknown said...

Such a cute image, love the papers with the Kraft and those sweet little bells
Hugs Kaz xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10