Sunday 10 May 2009

Demonstration Inspired stamped Card

This little card was created from Ideas from the demonstration at Running with Scissors.

I found from my packs an inkadinkado stamp set, originally purchased from Running with Scissors. I selected this stamp and stamped it with black stazone ink onto a blank thin white card stock. I layered this with the ideas from the demonstration onto black, gold and then black card and did the same with the word printed saying. I had edged the original white card stock with the brilliance pearlescent olive fast drying pigment ink so did the same but more for the wording. The inside I stamped with the wording and it smudged so created another and layered this onto gold card to place over the top to hide the mistake, an idea again shown at the demo.
I think that at the moment I am trying out lots of styles of cards and not actually settling with any one imparticular. I feel like I am an eclectic. Hopefully soon I will find my style.


kate

1 comment:

Paper Paradise said...

Great Sharon inspired you,it's always great as she makes so many cards aand inspires everyone with her talents. You don't have to find a style Kate, just enjoy doing what takes your fancy, that's what it's all about! See you soon.

Sue x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10