Sunday 10 May 2009

Fairy Land Princess Grace's Birthday Card




This lovely creation would not have happened if I had not learnt how to use peel offs in this way, so thank you Tracey at Running with Scissors for the inspriration. I also got the messy Rabbit from Running with Scissors. The flowers from the hobby house and the ideas for the toppers from the demonstration at Running with Scissors. I also got the K & Co Paper from a stack at Running with Scissors after the demonstration.
I love the way the background paper makes this card feel all fairytale like. The flowers and butterflies and dragon flies just finish it off nicely. The inside is a children's rhym with a border created in word.
Another favourite I feel and I am sure Grace will love it.
Kate

No comments:

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10