Sunday 17 May 2009

A Magnolia Card

This was me trying out if I thought I was good enough to take part in the magnolia challenge last week. May try to enter I think this week.

Recipe
White card stock
K & Co Paper (both sides) love these
Pink textured card stock
little pink pearls
cuttlebug and nestabilities
loveheart edge punch (used the cut out hearts and turned them over)
printed out the caption on card in a bubble and layered this

Well Matt has gone fishing today, so when Mike gets out of bed, I will finish the hoovering and ironing. I did not get to see baby Faith Lola yesterday as Lindz was allowed home, so going today at 6pm. Matt is meeting me there from fishing. Can't wait for my cuddle "look out Faith"
Kate



1 comment:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Lovely colours, its so cute.
hugs
Sue

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10