Sunday 3 May 2009

Using up some left overs


During the week and after making the baby girl card, I decided to use up a few of the pink left overs and browed for inspiration, finally coming up with this sweet little number.

The papers were from Running with Scissors. I used a blank white pre prepared card and layered the first side of the pink paper onto this. I then cut a strip of the stripy to layer over the middle of the card. I then took some left over white card and some left over crimson card from my pile of bits and finally using the opposite side of the pink card layered this to create the topper. I stamped the words onto some more left over white card and again layered onto some more remants of the crimson card. Placing this on the card with sticky pads.

Finally I used a "Polly" idea to cut out with my stamps two flowers from the left overs again, and using my Tim Holts die and one of my numerouse stamps, stamped some blue onto the flowers. I used a technique I learnt at Running with Scissors to curl my flowers and placed a grey/black pearl in the centre. I then placed three more of these pearls on the topper to tie it all together.

Not bad for left overs..............

No comments:

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10