Sunday 17 May 2009

Flutterby Butterfly Magnolia Challenge

Well with the Challenge on, and my belief that I am now at a standard to enter a card. I made this lovely little number.

Recipe
Blank White Cardstock
Layered with Textured green cardstock
Layered with a lovely pink and green butterfly paper from Nancy Watt collection.
A scalloped large oval from the cuttlebug nestibilities.
My one and only magnolia image to date (and I love it - can't wait to get more)
All edges edged with Tim Holtz peeled paint distress ink
The image coloured in watercolour pencils (I love the way my blender pen works so much better with these than water and a paint brush)
Little butterflies cut out of the textured green cardstock and edged with Tim Holtz tattered rose distress ink and the cut offs of the Nancy Watt paper edged with the peeled paint distress ink (I curled these with my nails to make them 3D.
The title printed off from the computer matching the colour up and layering on the textured green cardstock again.
Stickles light green used to create the raised sparkly body of the butterflies

Love the overall effect of this one and fingers crossed in my first challenge.

PS Matt requires a change of clothes as got soaked at fishing and does not wish to cuddle Faith Lola in his wet gear.

4 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is adorable, love all the butterfies.
Thanks for playing.
Kristy

Cheryl said...

So beautiful,love your butterfly paper and the colours are so pretty together!!! Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous job on the challenge - this really is a cute Tilda! I'm soo glad you felt you were up to joining us at MDUC - hope we see you again and again!
xXx

Vikki said...

lovely card, so sweet!
V :)

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10