Sunday 10 May 2009

Spellbinders Impressabilities Inspired


This card has been made from brass embossing plates, however the idea came from my new purchase from the hobby house. I bought a spellbinders impressabilities pack the flowers one. The hobby house, had not actually had chance to play with them so suggested u tube for assistance. Great way to see how to use them. So played about and was really impressed however had previously bought some brass ones but never really got on with them. So had another go using the same technique and wow - if I had figured this one out before I could have used the brass ones ages ago. I ran some white thin card through the cuttlebug with the brass template covered by the card and then the embossing pad followed by the top cuttlebug press, rolled it through and took out the embossed card. I then used my little paint roller and some stazone dark green ink and rolled the roller over the top of the embossing and what an effect. I then had some decoupage flower sheets so cut these out and placed the base layer behind the cut out hole in the embossed sheet and the rest layered as normal on the top. I layered my work onto black, then gold, then black using ideas from the demonstration at Running with Scissors and placed the whole lot on a blank card stock. The inside I stamped an image and some wording and then coloured in the balloons with the saduko (think this is how you spell it) pens suggested during the demonstration at Running with Scissors.

Tracey - this should explain and show you what I was trying to tell you on Saturday morning.

Kate





No comments:

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10