Saturday 16 May 2009

The "do it yourself scrapbook page" from Running with Scissors




Instead of attending to class last week, when the demo was on. We were given ideas on paper in writing and in image on how to complete the above. I started off fine following the instructions and looking at the image and then stopped dead in my tracks as did not understand how the wording mapped to the image. (I was not the only one that was confused). I waited patiently for the images to be put on Tracey's blog, and then finished it swiftly as it all made sense then. I added extra flowers to cover the pin holes in the photo's as they had been on the office pin board since the day we got them. Think the photo's go well with the colour scheme.

No comments:

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10