Sunday 20 December 2009

Magnolia Meets copics Xmas Card

A fluffly white morning to you all

Last year I lost my xmas card list along with my address book.  So you probably understand why I have forgotton some xmas cards................... Luckily last year I got for xmas a new address book, which I am now filling quickly.

This is a card I made on Friday for my hairdresser - who bless her keeps the grey at bay and does a very good job of keeping me looking fab and without fail she again made me feel like a new woman yesterday.

Anyway here it is, not entering into any challenges with this one, as for ease I started to get stuck in a familiar rut with the layouts, it was just quicker.

This is again a stamp that Polly "Artfulwings" let me borrow, mine still have not arrived.  Not sure what the image is really, looks like a melting wax crayon to me, but if you have other ideas do let me know.



The papers are from another basic grey pad from the Hobby House along witht he flowers and brads, the charm from Boys.

A close up of the flowers I have used these several times, however normally need to colour them with my copics to match the background layers.



Next as always that lovely close up of the copic coloured image, don't you just love copics.




Well hope you all enjoy your day, I am back at work next week :(, so must make the most of today.  Wrapping the last present that arrived yesterday and making another forgotten card.

take care all and happy crafting (sorry xmas)

Kate x

2 comments:

sam21ski said...

Hi Kate

I think you're right, I'd go with a melting wax crayon too

Hope you're enjoying the snow and all the best for the festivities ahead xxxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

I was wondering what she was holding, glad I am not the only one lol, beautiful colouring as always Kate, merry christmas and a happy new year to you too XXX

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10