Tuesday 2 February 2010

Sugar Nellie Young Love and copics Valentine Card

Hi all

thought I was going to make a Xmas card for this weeks mid week post, however decided to try out one of my new Sugar Nellie Stamps "Young Love" and some new papers I purchased from "Tilly's" the other week, which are Panduro Hobby, Tilda Paper-craft "Autumn Lilac" very pretty.  Also decided to use my new Martha Stewart heart punches (love these, almost as much as I love the Sugar Bowl for its challenges)  The Sugar bowl recently has had some amazing sketches to follow and challenge 28 the sketch is by the very talented Marlene

anyway not sure if I got carried away but the lace was so beautiful with it's hearts on it too, that I had to do a bow and add some hearts too. 

So here is the card that I am entering into 


 

I love the way that the four squares make it appear you are looking through a window, it reminds me of the one I did before Xmas (on a much bigger scale for my order)  The sentiment was from the same paper stack.

Close up of the copic coloured image and the Hobby House pearls on the corners.  Copic colours are E00,E21,E02,E50,E31,E43,E35,E57,E53,E51, BV00, V91 and V95

 

  Below a close up of the new Martha Stewart heart, isn't it adorable, and a close up of the lace with the lace bow above.

 

For  a change I decided to photograph the inner, which I always decorate but forget to photograph.  On that thought are we all impressed that the daylight is now starting to stay with us, meaning that we can actually take photographs in better light. (I missed it, can't you tell)


 

Well hope your week is as interesting as mine, and for those of you keeping track of the National Grid Guys, yes they are still with us in our Crescent, and again cutting off the supply of gas to our homes tomorrow.  Will I actually get home to tea???? that is the big question.

Should be back towards the weekend, with a scheduled xmas card creation.

Take care all and thank you for looking and thanks for the recent lovely comments left by all, you make my days all the nicer.

Hugs Kate xx

2 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

Love the card Kate and the inside is an added bonus, you do put such a lot of effort into your creations. See you soon! x

ARTfulWings said...

Yet another beauty - like Sue says you do put so much time and effort into each card see you soon XX

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10