Saturday 14 September 2013

Ah to Sit by Candle Light

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Today's post is to remind you all of that fabulous challenge for


as we are at our midway point

That theme again 
Hobby House Artists
Kenny K, Mo Manning, Sylvia Zet, Elizabeth Bell

The prize
 (not including postage)

Here is my inspirational piece however do also pop over to the challenge site to see the rest of the awesome inspiration for this challenge.


I made a decorative Christmas Candle
now I have been asked is this for burning, would think you would not want to, but if the electric failed so long as you pull off all the wonderful embellishments then yes you could light it as don't think that the embellishments would look good charred :)

 using my current favourite rubber stamp by the Artist
Sylvia Zet
Those gorgeous Hobby House products are:
Image - Whimsy Rubber Stamp by Artist Sylvia Zet - Winter Fairy
The florals consist of

and here are some close ups

The front view

The floral side view

The rear sentiment view

and a close up of the copic coloured stamped onto tissue paper image, with those added stickles for the fluffy bits and pearls for the flower centres and you can see the rhinestones on close up too.
If you want to see more of the Hobby House products or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
or
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
CMC - Flowers inspired me
Happy Stampers - Use a Stamp
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Chocolate Coffee Cards - Anything Goes
Wags N Whiskers - Ribbons and Bows
Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate
xxx

26 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!! these are gorgeous Kate, all your detailing is so beautiful
hugs Sue xx

rachel said...

beautiful work Kate xx

Doreen said...

Just beautiful....I must try one of these.xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning Just Love These Candles

Pia S said...

Gorgeous candle! I've never tried to decorate one myself, but I love the idea - it would make a wonderful personal gift!

Melanie said...

A gorgeous candle!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

Catherine said...

WOW ! This is gorgeous Kate ! The image is just delightful and your embellies are so beautiful... As always ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such gorgeous image and embellies sweetie.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

susiestacey said...

Absolutely stunning Kate, love it all. Enjoy the rest of the weekend Susan x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow it is beautiful decorated Kate, your candle is gorgeous.

greetings karin

Unknown said...

These are beautiful Kate and you certainly wouldn't want to burn them; they are too gorgeous for that!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Joey said...

Totally adorable image Kate, love these candles, so pretty,. Joey xx

Lisa Jane said...

Gorgeous Kate - and so festive
Lisa

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely candle and embellishments thanks for joining us at CC&CC, good luck cheers Sue N x

Deborah said...

Stunning Kate. Love the image and embellishments.

Deborah A

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning candle Kate!! Love the gorgeous flowers! HUGS :)

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous candles Kate, so beautifully decorated.
I hope you're having a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful candle Kate I like the image and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Kimberly S said...

Wow, what a beautiful candle! Love all of the embellishing, and that gorgeous bow! Thanks so much for joining us for the Wags n Whiskers Challenge. :) hugs, Kimberly

Tammy said...

Beautiful candles, they'll be lovely to have glowing at Christmas time.

coops said...

wow so stunning kate.really gorgeous image and i love all your added details :D

xx coops xx

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowwww Kate ,gorgeus Xmas Candles my fiend,,,and all over lovew these yellow pastel tone,,,,,instead the white one-

Janine said...

Your decorated candle is gorgeous Kate and with all those lovely Hobby House embellies. I've never tried putting an image onto a candle, but it's definitely on my to do list!
Hugs, Janine xx

cotnob said...

These are beautiful Kate, so many fabulous details - I love the pearls around the top. I don't think I could ever bring myself to light them even if there was a power cut.
Pauline
x

KandA said...

Wow Kate, this really is stunning. I'd never want to burn something this gorgous even if there was a power cut xx

Heather said...

A beautiful creation Kate, Your image is adorable, fabulous colouring and gorgeous details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10