Wednesday 11 September 2013

Christmas Wonder

Good morning
Today is my day to inspire you to with those gorgeous Hobby House product and to hopefully inspire you to enter the current challenge of

Hobby House Artists
on our

so my chosen artist is

Mo Manning

I am in Christmas mode at the moment and loving working with these toppers, I am making lots for a fair coming up for my MIL.  Love how quick these are to make.


Here is the front view
Hobby House Products I have Used:
Hobby House Mo Manning Topper - Christmas
Pearls
Poinsettias (currently out of stock)
Roses
Fran tage (in the shop only at this time)
Stickles
ribbon

The base layer is cream and those papers are Kanban

here is a close up of the florals, the little beads in red I am not sure where I got them from sorry.
If you would like to see how I create my florals hop over here for my tutorial.
If you want to see more of the Hobby House products or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
or
or visit the
to locate all those gorgeous products

A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Our Daily Bread - Christmas
Craft Door Magazine - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Pinspirational - photo inspiration

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate
xxx

34 comments:

tilly said...

lovely card and topper by Mo........hope they sell well
Tilly

Jo said...

Another beautiful card Kate....love it!
hugs Jo x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image and beautiful embellishments
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and layout.xxx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Kate. Love the image, gorgeous bow and beautiful floral arrangement.
Hugs
Caz x

Squirrel x said...

This is just gorgeous hun, love it Hugs Sxx

Catherine said...

Such a gorgeous card Kate ! I love the texture and the embellishments... Just superb ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

Kate this is utterly gorgeous hun, love that image, love the vintage feel to this card xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Kate, the topper is so cute, and the floewrs are just beautiful, hugs Kate x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kate. The image looks fabulous and I love the colours and pretty flowers.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

such a fun image Kate - that hat is wonderful xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning colouring and gorgeous card Kate.
so beautiful decorated.

greetings karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Kate, I love who you bring the topper alive with your added little touches and your awesome embellies.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kate, I like the adorable image, the colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx

sue w. said...

Gorgeous Kate, so cute and love the bow.
Hugs Sue W.

*Vicki* said...

Kate, your card is so adorable! I love this image and your glittery fur trimming makes him so special! :) I have just put up a Christmas on my blog today as well! LOL!

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, stunning card, love all the texture with the Flower Soft! Hugs FRea

Barb said...

This is so pretty--I love all of the embellishments.

Thanks so much for joining us in at the {Pin}Spirational Challenge this week—Good Luck and we hope to see you in future challenges too! Barb—DT.

misteejay said...

This is adorable - such a lovely card.

Toni xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a pretty card, cute image and fab floral arrangement

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kate, love the adorable topper it so sweet x Susan x

susiestacey said...

Just back to say l have watched the flower Tut Kate and for sharing, l will be filling a spritzer bottle when l next go in to craft room x Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.your colours are beautiful and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Cindye Wile said...

Wow ... beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at JIC!
Cindye(DT)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet and beautiful Kate!! I so love your coloring and the addition of the sparkle and texture to the hat. It looks so real!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

Margaret said...

Stunning. I love everything about this card. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Pia S said...

What a cute image! Love all the glitter you've added to her hat and how you arranged that ribbon. Beautiful Christmas card!

mags said...

A beautiful card Kate. Lovely topper and love the flowers. Arranged beautifully.
Mags
x

Sandra said...

wow wow wow, lovely card!!
Cute image and I love the flowers!!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Keti's Projects said...

Gorgeous card, I love the glittery affects.

Thanks for playing with us @ {PIN}spiratinal Challenges this week.

Hugs, Keti
DT @ {PIN}spiratinal Challenges

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Linda Carson said...

What an adorable image! Love your soft coloring, beautiful textures and glitter! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!

kReN said...

That big Santa hat is SO cute on the little one. Like your glitter and embells. Thanks for joining us for the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week. Hope you will play along again next week.

Life is good with kReN@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
TTDT

Deonna B said...

Fantastic card with beautiful details. I just love Mo's images. Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this past week.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10