Thursday 5 September 2013

Day Four of Your Wild Rose Studio New Release

Good morning to you all

day four of the  new release from

if you have not seen the full release yet here you go
it is difficult again to choose a favourite!!!
and the papers are fabulous :)
Photo: New Christmas stamps about to arrive in stores ...with cute robins and Annabelle plus her little brother Antoine!

today I am introducing you to


Back to those traditional colours today and a shadow box card.
Recipe
Wild Rose Studio - image - Antoine and Dog
Wild Rose Studio - Papers - (New Release) Robin's Christmas
Wild Rose Studio - Sentiment - Jolly Greetings

This one was quite fiddly to create as I wanted the image to sit smack in the centre, so out came the ruler.  I cut two base layers the bottom of which had a bigger square cut out of it as I used the cut out to die cut my trees which are Marianne dies.  I cut one top one out of those lovely new papers.  I cut the image slightly bigger and glittered it up to dry over night.  I then layered up the pieces with my foam roll, to create this shadow card. Adding the trees and then those embellishments that my cards just seem to be adorned with. The ribbon from Grimsby Crafts, some of the flowers from my stash and the rest of the flowers, the charm, the stickles and the pearls all from the Hobby House.  There is a link in my side bar for the Hobby House.
The sentiment was stamped onto card and cut to shape.

Here is the image coloured in copics and stickles for the snow.
My dog Star gets all excited too in the snow.........

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Glitter and Sparkle - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (Christmas)
Lady Anne's - Anything Goes
Penny's Place - Spooled Items
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Anything goes
Christmas At Sweet Stampin - Winter Animals

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate

38 comments:

Jane said...

These are adorable new stamps Kate and I agree the papers look brilliant. What a great card...I have been playing with a similar cut out too...great minds...but I have had a go at a white on white...goodness me they are trickier than they look. It is still work in progress. Your embellies look gorgeous as always and traditional colours rock don't they?! Have a great day, enjoy the last of the sunshine, it's 10c cooler tomorrow..owch! Xx

misteejay said...

Lovely card Kate - those tree look so effective.

Toni xx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the colours and details.xxx

Debs said...

So beautiful Kate - love the traditional colours and fabulous embellies.
Have a wonderful day
Debs xx

Squirrel x said...

Why choose one when you could have them all, mwahahahahahaaaaa! Thank you Oh Evil Temptress....I can feel a spend coming on. Again. Another absolutely gorgeous card hunny, and the care you take shines through. Brilliant. Hugs Sxx

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous card Kate ! The image and embellies are so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I love the cute image, wonderful papers and beautiful embellishments too.
hugs Sue xx

Lumara said...

just wonderful!

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable Kate, love the image and your design is fabulous, thanks for the instructions, I love it, Kate x

Lorraine said...

Another fabulous Christmas card Kate. You are showcasing these images beautifully. I love the big red bow on this one too.
Lorraine x

Heather said...

Hi Kate - I'vs got my internet back permanently - I thing!!!
Your card is adorable - a lovely design and such a sweet image. Your details are just stunning.

hugs
Heather xx
and thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like the adorable image the trees and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

rachel said...

these just keep getting better and better Kate - wonderful xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Kate. Your colouring is awesome, even the scarf has texture. Fantastic layout as well.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Cheryl said...

Congrats Kate!! You've been chosen as one of our Honorary Mentions for the A.R.T. "Ribbons & Pearls" challenge...Head on over and grab your badge! ~Cheryl, Senior DT for A.R.T.
http://arandomthursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2013/09/art-12-winners.html

Carol Willis said...

Such a pretty card Kate, love the new image, beautiful papers and gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Caz x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card kate, the new stamps are adorable x Susan x

*Vicki* said...

What a really gorgeous creation! HUGS :)

Marga50 said...

Wowwwwww prachtige kaart en wat een leuke stempel en papierlijn heb je gebruikt. super! Groetjes marga.

KandA said...

Beustiful card Kate. Fabulous design and wonderful colours. Love the new stamp and gorgous papers xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow stunning card Kate, so beautiful made.

greetings karin

stressfreestamping said...

What a work of art! Adorable image and I love all of the details you have added. Your coloring is just perfect and the stickles for the snow look great! Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

coops said...

so stunning kate.your design is fantastic and i love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww this is so beautiful Kate! I love this new release and I think this is my fave! And the embellies are just lush!
Kelly.x

Janine said...

Wow Kate, all your Wild Rose new release cards are stunning. Don't know how you find the time to create so many!
Hugs, Janine xx

Tammy said...

Another fabulous card for Christmas! The tree embellishments are terrific!

СВЕТЛАНА said...

Ух ты, какая яркая красивая открытка,очень нравится!

cotnob said...

Another lovely card Kate, I think this image has to be my favourite so far.
Pauline
x

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x

Pia S said...

This is so beautifully sparkly! Love the tree dies and your choice of traditional Christmas colors!

mags said...

Just beautiful Kate and love the traditional colours. Those die cut trees are gorgeous.
Mags
x

Nonni said...

Beautiful coloring and lovely Christmassy colors! His hat looks really warm. :) Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

Dorte said...

ohhh, Kate, the cutest ever,
hugs Dorte

Lisa Carroll said...

This is adorable! So perfectly colored.. and love the sparkle! Thank you for playing along in our Animal Antics challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

Tracey T said...

I'm a big fan of traditional colours for Christmas so this one really works for me! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

America said...

I need a job at Hobby House just so I can get my hands on all of these fabulous goodies too! Trouble is that it would be a long work commute for me going there from North Carolina, huh? heheh... Gorgeous work combining all these elements with your fantastic coloring skills Kate!!

Laurian said...

So very beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Sue said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10