Thursday 12 September 2013

Robin's and Present New Release by Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all

Today I am here with the final introduction to those gorgeous new releases from

I am sure you have seen a new favourite or like some love all of them :)

the last one is 


Again there are in the new paper pack some perfectly matched papers to match this image.
Recipe
Wild Rose Studio - image - Robins on Present
Wild Rose Studio - Papers - (New Release) Robin's Christmas

The base layer and contrast is some gold mirror card, which I felt perfectly complimented the papers, in those traditional colours.  I added another layer of some remaining papers, before adding a triple bow using the Hobby House red polka dot ribbon.  I then added a spray of flowers, the main poinsettia from the Hobby House but currently out of stock, the lilies white and also the red roses along with the stamens from click it for crafts and some buds from my own stash (had them that long not sure where from now) 

 See here for the tutorial on how I work with my mulberry flowers to make these floral sprays appear so well set. 

Here is the image coloured in copics with some Atyou glitter pens and stickles for the fluffy bits.  The snow around is from a white glaze sakuro pen.

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Hobby Cutz - Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen - Ribbons
Stamping Sensations - photo inspirational poppy red
The Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate

28 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Kate. Another beautiful creation showcasing these gorgeous new stamps and papers. I particularly like the robins - they're so cute, who could resist?

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I love the cute image and fabulous matching papers. Beautifully embellished as always
hugs Sue xx

brenda said...

A delightful Christmas card Kate, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Carol Willis said...

Love this cute card Kate. Really loving these little Robins. Great layout and fab papers.
Hugs
caz x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.x

cuilliesocks said...

Another wonderfuk card Kate, lovely image and gorgeous embellishments, hugs Kate x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Kate such beautiful christmassy colors and love the flower on the bow
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Linda . J said...

This is stunning Kate, fabulous colours and details!perfectly gorgeous and the papers are beautiful!so love these stamps.

Hugs Linda

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like the adorable image, the papers and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Catherine said...

WOW ! This is gorgeous Kate ! Love the beautiful embellies and the lovely paper ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

rachel said...

such a cutey Kate and again I really adore the papers too xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card and papers! The embellishments you used are perfect!

Nicecrane Designs said...

OMG, Kate, waht a cute and adorable little birds,,,,,,,my friend,,,,,I love this card,,,,with so vibrant colors, and so cute, so cute,,,,,, wow,wowwww

*Vicki* said...

Hello my friend! Love those matching papers to go with the image!! Gorgeous design and yummy ribbon too!! HUGS :)

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.i love your rich colours and details and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a gorgeous card with a sweet image Kate.

greetings karin

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Kate, I love matching image and papers and your wonderful bow.
Pauline
x

Pia S said...

I love Christmas cards as they allow you to go bananas with mirri cards, glitter and sparkle and all kinds of flowers and ribbons, without making the card looking over the top! This is a gorgeous creation!

Lorraine said...

My favourites have to be the little robins - they are so sweet. This card is gorgeous, I love the backing papers too.
Lorraine x

mags said...

Another stunner Kate. Just love the traditional colours.
Mags
x

Hazel said...

What a wonderful card - love all the red embellies - thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas 'anything goes' challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Hi Kate, another gorgeous and pleasing card to the eye. Lovely floral arrangement and gorgeous papers and image.

Have a good weekend

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

shaz earl said...

Another stunning card Kate

Beautiful ribbon and image
Thank you for joining us at Joanna Sheen challenges this time
hope to see you again

Hugs Shaz DT xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute Kate, love this fun Christmas image with all the robins :) Wishing you a lovely weekend xx

KandA said...

Fabulous card Kate. This image is so adorable and I've a feeling it will have to go on my wish list xx

Lynne K said...

So many lovely details on this gorgeous card, Kate! A great take on our photo inspiration. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne

Francesca said...

What a Fabulous poppy colored creation
thanks for joining us a Stamping sensations this month and good luck!

Francesca x

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! Love the flower soft on the edges of the Santa hats, the colours are beautiful and the embellishments perfect. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Stamping Sensations. Maddy x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10