Saturday 4 January 2014

Ribbon in all it's glory and Candy Winner

Good morning to you

Today is the first challenge of the New Year for the


and this month's theme is

Ribbon

you can enter this challenge up to three times but you must use at least one item from the Hobby House and this needs to be mentioned in your posts.

So here is my Inspirational piece I was inspired by the wonderful and very talented Becca from Amazing Paper Grace, the weaving template and fabulously easy to follow video tutorial for the side panels can be found on this link.  Thank you Becca for your continous inspiration and tutorials. 

The inner box was my first cut file creation for my new Silhoette Cameo, what a dream.

I decided I wanted to move into the Spring Colours so went with cream and this gorgeous mint green ribbon

oh I was so thrilled on how this turned out :)  I have used all items from the Hobby House except the little stamp and the sentiment.

A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.


and then to my candy winner
 Congratulations Meg, if you would like to e mail me here, providing your home address, I will get your stamp in the post to you.


I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges


Silhouette Challenge - Anything Goes (the inner box is made using the cameo)
Simon Wednesday Challenge - Something New (my cameo)
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
CRAFT - Anything Goes




Hugs and Enjoy Your Day



xxx

37 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous project Kate. Love how it looks like two different shades of green ribbon depending on the direction of the weave. Definitely going to have a go at this.

Hugs.

Karen x

Doreen said...

Wow what a fab creation,love it.xxx

Unknown said...

Kate, what a wonderful creation hun, love the colours and detail..Happy New Year hun xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty project. Congrats to Meg

Jane said...

Wow Kate this is just amazing, love the colour and all the gorgeous weaving, brilliant. Well done to the lucky winner of sweet Bluebell...I am so jealous ;0) Have a great weekend despite this awful weather hugs xx

Catherine said...

Totally awesome Kate ! What a fantastic creation ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sue said...

This is stunning Kate, a really beautiful design and gorgeous shades of green.
hugs Sue xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW the ribbon weaving is simply stunning and such a beautiful shade of green

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous creation, love it! Congratulations to the lucky winner. Ruby x

Pia S said...

Love how creative you've been with ribbon for this project - it looks fantastic!

gail said...

A gorgeous project, love the colours. Gail

Pami said...

Gorgeous project Kate, I think I might have a go at one of these, I have really enjoyed creating different things with the ribbon. Have a great day. p x

Danielle said...

Wow - stunning ribbon basket Kate! I just love the pretty mint green colour and the embellishments! Beautifully done. You must be loving your Cameo!
Happy New Year to you!
Hugs, Danielle x

Jo said...

Oh wow, Kate, that's gorgeous....love the mint green!
hugs Jo x

Debs said...

Stunning project Kate - executed perfectly :o)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Sharon said...

This is a fabulous project and I love the gorgeous shade of green.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x
{Nellie’s Handmade Cards}

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very beautiful project Kate and what a great colour.
congratulations to the winner.

gr karin

Margreet said...

Gorgeous project...thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Kate, I love the design and the mint, enjoy your cameo. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
Kevin xx

cuilliesocks said...

Wow!! how gorgeous is this!!
Love how you have made this, all that gorgeous ribbon and the colour is beautiful, hugs Kate x

Vicky said...

Utterly gorgeous as always hun...and wishing you a very happy new year too....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Kate this is so gorgeous sweetie.
Congrats to Meg on the candy win.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxxx

susiestacey said...

Lovely basket Kate, very fresh. happy New Year x Susan x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, love it!
Congrats to Meg on candy win.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sandra H said...

Oh Kate what an amazing creation so beautifully presented the colour is gorgeous .....Many congrats to Mags enjoy your candy xx

Tammy said...

Beautiful! Love the color, very spring like!

Gail said...

Wonderful project!
I too think Becca does amazing things!
Congratulations Meg!

meg said...

Wonderful project with the ribbons it's absolutely stunning and looks quite complicated. I love the colour makes me think of Spring. Thank you to Random Org. for selecting me as candy winner and to all of your lovely followers who have congratulated me via your page. Have e-mailed the details you requested, can't wait to use the stamp. Thanks again Meg

Davi said...

Thats an amazing basket, so beautiful I love it ;)

cotnob said...

This is stunning Kate, gorgeous spring colours and beautifully finished as always.
Pauline
x

coops said...

wow so stunnning kate.really beautiful shape and i love the ribbons :D

xx coops xx

KandA said...

What a fabulous basket Kate. Love the mint green colour - so fresh looking xx

mags said...

This is stunning Kate. Just love it. Well done to your candy winner.
Mags
x

Debbie said...

A beautiful creation Kate...loving the spring greens. x

Lynsey said...

Wow Kate what a gorgeous creation! This must have took you ages!
Hugs Lynsey x

Anonymous said...

One word - stunning

Scrappin Sista said...

What a pretty basket! Thank you for joining us at Silhouette Challenges.
Alice DT member

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10