Monday 20 January 2014

With Love on Valentines Day

Good morning to you all
 
I have had the most relaxing weekend ever, my miserable cold/flu seems to be leaving me and I am starting to feel more like myself again.  I spent the whole weekend colouring :) and here is just one of the many images I enjoyed colouring up and yes it had to be a 


image and I am in Valentines mode for Matt's work mates so a few more will be following :)

So here is this mornings card
quite a lush feel to this one
The base layer and contrast is black with those
and
I added an MS heart punched layer to wrap the ribbon and bow around and then layered some cheesecloth under the fancy oval nestie, all before getting carried away with my embellishments
In the main from the Hobby House but some of the flowers are from Clickit4Crafts.  I have used a big bling surround on a red rhinestone with some little pearls and ribbon and those Marianne Die fern branches.

The image coloured in copics is
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

don't forget I still have candy running see the sticky post above

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
 
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Valentines / Hearts
Digidesigns - Spots and Dots
My Time to Craft - All about Love

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx


29 comments:

mags said...

This is gorgeous Kate. Love all the embellishments.
Mags
x

Jane said...

Good morning Kate, I wish my Hb worked with yours......I could put my Valentine card order in...;0) Such a lovely card, the black and red works so well and the flowers all look gorgeous. Happy Monday, we have the day off work as it's Hbs birthday..woop woop! x

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Kate ! As always you have made the most gorgeous bow ! Love the heart border too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sammy said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love it! x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Kate. The image is adorable and I love the colours and all the pretty details.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Awwwww such a cutie! Beautiful colouring and I love all your pretty detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Morning Kate , a stunning card again. I love the bling in the centre of the bow. Is it hobbyhouse ? A truly lovely make xx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Kate - wonderful xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Kate - more like "gurt lush"!!!! lol (definitely Somerset speak there.....hehe).

Hugs.

Karen xxx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kate, lovely image and embellishments x Susan x

KandA said...

Stunning card Kate. Lovely details and colours and it's so nice to see Bella making an appearance xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous as always Kate - stunning colouring and beautiful embellies.
Debs xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, such a wonderful image, and colours. Hugs Kate x

cotnob said...

Another gorgeous card Kate with such an adorable image.
I'm glad you are beginning to feel better, I hope you are soon completely recovered.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Kate, this is one stunning card hun, totally love it xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh GORGEOUS Kate.

gr karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Kate, fantastic beautiful layout. Luck girl who receives this beauty.


Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Sandra H said...

Stunning is your card Kate just about everything thing you have added is gorgeous as is the image too x

Pia S said...

Not bad that the men at your hubby's work are thinking about getting Valentines cards for their loved ones, I'm sure you're making them wonderful cards that will be much appreciated by their better halves - lol.

Deborah said...

Just one word to describe your card Kate "stunning". Glad you are feeling better.

Deborah A

Tammy said...

Love the adorable image! Gorgeous card and wonderful embellishments!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Kate: Your Valentine Card is GORGEOUS. Glad you entered the Simply Create Too "Valentine's Day or Hearts" Challenge #53.

Remember, you can enter 3 of your beautiful creations in this challenge.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

another stunner , your cards are such wonderful creations Kate.
janex

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate this is such a pretty card!
Hugs Lynsey x

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.stunning design and i love your pretty details and sweet bella :D

xx coops xx

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowwwwmmmmm waht a stunning flowers,,,and all over the funny and cute elephant,,,,,,love it, love it, Kate.

Niinu said...

Fabulous card, and so beautifully coloured! He is so cute, little elephant:)

Kim. said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous, love love love that cute image which is beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing this week at My Time To Craft.
Kim xXx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
Hugs Wendy xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10