Friday 24 January 2014

Beauty and the Butterfly and Candy Winner

Good Morning to you all in the land of blog 

Today brings the next challenge at the


the theme is hosted by our very talented Miria of the Icicle Team and it is

Butterflies

Our fabulous sponsor this week is
and

So here is my design team inspiration but do hop over and check out the fabulous creations by the rest of team Icicles.
I made a friendship card
The base layer and contrast is kraft and the papers are white and dry embossed.  I thought this was the image would stand out and I think it does.  I added some ribbon and small pearls all from the Hobby House. The tags are made with a Woodware punch and the sentiments I believe are Woodware too.

Here is a close up of the image  which is from our wonderful sponsor
Delicious Doodles 
and she is coloured in copics and Atyou glitter pens

and that candy
Mr Random helped me select and then I just had to check the requirements had been met so
 Congratulations Dianne if you would like to send me your home address, I will get your new release candy out to you

I would like to say hello to all my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Crafting for all Seasons - For the Girls
Paper Pretties - Anything Goes
hugs
xxxxx


34 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, the white and kraft goes so well with your beautiful image.
Pauline
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate just used this image myself and WOW i cannot believe i won your candy of to email you now
Hugs Dianne xx :)

rachel said...

gorgeous card Kate and I love the colours - well done to your candy winner xx

Linda . J said...

Wow I just adore this card Kate the colours are stunning and love your design and added details.
Hugs Linda

Sammy said...

Oh that's a stunner Kate! Such a beautiful card. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really beautiful creation Kate. Congrats to Dianne on wining your candy.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Catherine said...

This is so beautiful Kate ! As usual you have made the most gorgeous bow ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I love the image, wonderful colouring and the embossed background looks fabulous.
hugs Sue xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Kate and thank you for given that candy.

Congratulations to the winner.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image and colouring Kate..I love the butterflies and the bows...so very pretty..

luv CHRISSYxx

Pia S said...

This is really beautiful,Kate! Love her blue eyes and this layout with a combination of circle and rectangle is lovely! I really,link it!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning! I love it!
Rebecca.

Whisper said...

Absolutely stunning hun, Luv Sam x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kate, love the image. Well done to your Candy winner x Susan x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and congrats to dianne x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Tammy said...

Just beautiful Kate and wonderful shading!

Debbie said...

Hi Kate...this is just beautiful Love this image. Hope you are well. x

Unknown said...

Sweetness and beauty flows from this creation...sure is beautiful and so many thanks for joining us over at crafting for all seasons and hope to see you next challenge..luv aNNie [DT]

Aluna said...

Beautiful card and image :)

Deborah said...

Beautiful card Kate.

Deborah

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate
Love this pretty card!
Hugs Lynsey x

mags said...

A stunning card Kate. Gorgeous image. Well done to your candy winner.
Mags
x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love the big ribbon with flower and gorgeous image. janex

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Kate x

Joey said...

Kate this is amazing, beautiful beautiful design. Joey xx

coops said...

so stunning kate.i love the fantastic image and your coloruing is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

gail said...

Gorgeous, the image is fab and I love the colours you have used. Gail

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate. The image and embossing look fab.
Lorraine x

Sally said...

This is gorgeous Kate......your colouring is amazing!
Great card and the layout really shows the image off.
Hugs Sally xxx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Kate, I love the embossing.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

A stunning card Kate. Love the colors and the layout. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time around. Hope to see you again.
Cindy DT

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhh wow this is really stunning. So very elegant. Just love the ribbon and the great colors used.

Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10