Thursday 16 January 2014

The Eiffel Tower and Wild Rose Studio New Release Reminder

Good morning all
today I am back to show you the


Wild Rose Studio New Releases

I am sure by now you all have spotted your favourite and next purchases :)
 

don't forget to click on the link above to see them all on that fabulous new revamped website

so you are wondering what I have for you today, well I had this ace idea about making a 3D Eiffel Tower, so went on to my silhoette online store and found one :) how easy was that.  So I bought it cut it and was totally gobsmacked at the cut work.  After just looking at the pieces for quite some time, I thought I better attempt to line it all up and stick it together and then of course decorate it. 

So here is my little Eiffel Tower
I just added some Hobby House roses and a little rhinestone sparkler and then lots and lots and lots (took ages) of the tiny tiny pearls (the link for the Hobby House is in my side bar)  The little pearls represent little lights so that flying items won't miss it :) I have never seen the real thing so went on guess work.
so
Just a little reminder you can find my new release candy link above this post as a sticky so if you have not already entered do hop and take a look.

As always a lovely welcome to my new followers, my regulars and my visitors, thank you so much for your lovely comments, do leave me a comment if you visit as I do like to pop over and visit you in return :)

I would like to enter the following challenges today

Lunagirl Moonbeams - Meet Me in Paris
Silhoette Challenge - Anything Goes

enjoy your day
Hugs

Kate
x

28 comments:

Misiówa i Spółka:-) said...

Fantastic/)))

crafty said...

Love the contrast between the roses and the tower

Debs said...

Oh Kate you are soooooo clever - this is tres chic!!!
Debs xx

Sammy said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Kate! LOVE the pearl lights! :-) x

Catherine said...

OMG ! This is stunning Kate ! I so love your Eiffel tower ! C'est vraiment tres tres joli !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

rachel said...

wow wow wow Kate - this is amazing xx

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is such an intricate cut on your 3D project! I love it!! The pearls so perfectly with it! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

Judith said...

Wow this is fab - how crafty are you! - i'm loving this new release there are some gorgeous stamps there hugs Judith x

susiestacey said...

Ohh La La Tres Chic mon cherie - in other words - very nice Kate, looks like a couple of packs of pearls there, hope Jill gives you a bit of discount lol x Susan x x

Anonymous said...

Omg Seriously stunning, love it

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is stunning what beautiful made Kate.

gr karin

Sandra H said...

"Amazing Kate xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gob-smacking gorgeous. What an awesome creation sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Nana said...

Stunning. Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Tammy said...

Wow, your Eiffel Tower is incredible! Love it!

Pia S said...

WOW! I don't know what to say, it's so beautiful it made me speechless!

cotnob said...

Wow! I'm speechless, what a stunning creation.
Pauline
x

KandA said...

Wow, this is stunning xx

Teresa said...

It's brilliant Kate. x

mags said...

Wow, this is brilliant Kate. Love it.
Mags
x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Stunning creation Kate
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Unknown said...

OMG Kate, this is stunning!!! I never saw one like this and love how you decorated it with the pearls and roses. xxx

coops said...

oh wow this is fantastic kate.totally stunning design :D

xx coops xx

Little K Smith said...

WOW! I think I need one of these machines! Love the sweet roses you've added too :)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend hun :)
Kelly.x

Unknown said...

Wow, this is beautiful! It must have taken you such a long time to add all those gems but definitely worth it!

Emma x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, that is so amazing!!! I love it.

Cheryl First said...

This is awesome, Kate! I can only imagine how long it took your machine to crank the pieces out! Wow! I love the rhinestones you added. Pretty addition, definitely! Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Unknown said...

Wow So Pretty thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10