Friday 28 February 2014

Bluebell with Friend - Wild Rose Studio New Releases

Good morning to you all
Ah the end of the week, however are we at the end of my showcasing, well with so many gorgeous new releases, eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! think not :) sorry

So today what do I have for you from


Let me introduce to you another fabulous image that can be used for so many occasions, I would love to say very generic but oh I cannot do that to this sweet one, so who is it............... it is

I made a Valentines card
The base layer and contrast is cream.  The MS heart punch and nesties set have been used for those layers.  The sentiment has been cut out with my silhouette cameo, love how it does this.  I added that gorgeous wire edged ribbon from my win at Crafty Ribbons, putting it into a triple bow.  I added some stamen from Click it 4 Crafts before finishing off with those Hobby House products of Roses, cameo, pearls and frantage. 

Here is a close up of these cuties coloured in copics and the image plate edge has been distressed with TH antique linen, as has the little leaves and the sentiment.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now remember I still have that 
available, so if you have not already do hop over.

As always I would like to welcome my new followers and thank all my visitors for their fabulous comments, which allows me to hop over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Hanna and Friends - Favourite stamp
Little Miss Muffet - Anything goes
Milk Coffee - Embossing (frantage)
4 Crafty Girlz - Anything Goes
As You like it - Texture (frantage)
Simon Says Wednesday - Pearls

hugs
Kate
xxx

27 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so lovely Kate. Beautifully coloured and very spring-like (if only!). Just off to the Make It show at Farnborough.....can't wait, it's always such a good show. Five of us going, credit cards at the ready!!! lol

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh what an adorable image but please stop showing me more gorgeous papers I want but really don't need, lol! Fab card

tilly said...

a beautiful card and super new image, so sweet
Tilly

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is so super cute and yummy hun! Love this image (going to use it for the Oldies wedding anniversary this year). Your detail is always so amazing. Hugs xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kate another stamp that is just far too cute, pretty papers too. Just left a comment on HH too hope you see it x Susan x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Sue said...

A gorgeous card Kate. Such a delightful image. I love the papers and wonderful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Catherine said...

This is so gorgeous Kate ! Love everything on your card Sweetie ! Perfect as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

cuilliesocks said...

WOW Kate this is so gorgeous, I love the sweet image and your colouring as always is wonderful, loving all your fab details too, hugs Kate x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kate, I like the sweet image the flowers and the ribbon
Kevin xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Kate and so pretty. Your floral arrangements are gorgeous.
Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Cathy

Jane said...

Aww Kate I think this is one of my faves of this release and again I'm loving your different colourway....fab! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so sweet and beautiful Kate.

gr karin

Deborah said...

Oh Kate your card is so adorable. Cute image, beautifully coloured and I love the papers.

Deborah A

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate. The image is adorable and I love the pretty papers and embellies.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

Another gorgeous card Kate, stunning design and image.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Kate.........this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

mags said...

This is just gorgeous Kate. Lovely image and detail.
Mags
x

Tammy said...

Your card is especially beautiful and such a sweet image! Love the frantage and beautiful flowers!

Becky said...

wow, this is gorgeous. I just love these new images

Hath said...

Gorgeous project! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls this time - good luck! hugs Angelie

Donna Mosley said...

A really great card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at LMM.

Donna x

coops said...

so beautiful kate.your soft colours are really stunning and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! That bow looks AMAZING! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Tindaloo said...

Aw! How cute! Loving that fab bow! :)

Sammy said...

Oh Kate, I love, love, LOVE this! Such gorgeous colour and embellishments!
Putting DT cap on to say: Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hunny I LOVE the image and also the frantage too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10