Monday 17 February 2014

Wild Rose Studio - Mega New Release!!!!!

Good morning to you all
Back for another introduction to you of those fabulous

New Releases from


Where did I go today, well I went with some more of those DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but of course everything else is new too and I apologise if you feel the need to hit the bank again (especially Squirrel, as this image made me think of you)

So here is my creation and I will again talk you through the new releases
The base layer is cream on this one which means that all of those dies are also in cream :) I have used the off the page "Woodland Border", The "Floral Frame" and the "Flower Circle" to perfectly frame that "Love Circle" sentiment. The papers are the new "Peach Blossom" and the image is "Squirrel on Branch" from the new Spring Bluebell collection.

The majority of the embellishments on my creation are from the Hobby House, you can find the link in my sidebar.

Here is a close up of that wonderful new Bluebell image coloured in copics.
awwwwwwwwwww :)

and I made it to the NEC yesterday did wonders for me and here is a little piccy of my first meeting with Dulcie and Matt, as you may know I hate having my photo taken so I apologise for the bit in the middle

As always I thank you for taking the time to hop over and look at my creations and the new releases by Wild Rose Studio and I would like to welcome my new followers and thank all of my visitors for their wonderful comments, which allow me to hop and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this little number in the following challenges
Crafting Musketeers - Butterflies
Feeling Crafty - Dies and or punches
Lothian Crafts - Love using your dies
Hugs
Kate
xx

33 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous, love it all. How lovely for you to get to the NEC and what a lovely pic x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous and a lovely photo too Kate x Susan x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a beautiful spring card, lovely new products!
Rebecca.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Blue bell looks super with your impeccable coloring!!

tilly said...

a really cute new image, and I should not be spending lol
Tilly

Squirrel x said...

Double arrrrgh!!! xx

Catherine said...

WOW ! Totally awesome Kate ! Love the die you have used around the sentiment ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the image and fabulous design ,love the pic and glad you have a fab time
Hugs Dianne xx :)

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Kate, lovely image and colouring. The dies once again are gorgeous, hugs Kate x

Jo said...

Oh Kate that's soooo gorgeous! Such a sweet image, gorgeous colours & your dies are amazing!
hugs Jo x

Sue said...

Hi Kate, I love EVERYTHING about your card! Adorable image, beautiful papers and such gorgeous dies and details.
Glad you had a good time yesterday, such a beautiful photo.
hugs Sue xx

Carol Willis said...

Such a sweet card Kate, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

Another great card using the gorgeous Bluebell Kate. Love the off the edge die that you've used - it's so pretty. Great photo - looks like you had a good time.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Becky said...

wow, what a gorgeous card and wonderful image.

Unknown said...

A stunning card, Kate! Love the adorable image and that fabulous bow :) xx

rachel said...

stunning work Kate - fabulous and its a lovely photo too xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Kate and I love how you make your bows.

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Your so creative Kate l just adore everything you do and this is simply stunning your photo looks lovely no need to worry xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is another gorgeous/adorable creation sweetie.

You will be sad as Lothian Crafts have announced that the shop is closing down on the site today.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Dorte said...

Oh Kate, this is so very very cute and beautiful...love your soft colouring,
hugs Dorte

cotnob said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kate, beautifully coloured image and fabulous embellishments.
Pauline
x

Jane said...

Awwww Kate I am in love with these new stamps. The colourway of today's card is terrific too. How exciting to be at the show....are Wild Rose Studios coming to Ally Pally this year..I would love to see them. Great photo! Hugs xx

Jane said...

PS the dies are also amazing, love the one around the sentiment.....onto the wish list these go! X

Debs said...

Totally gorgeous - adorable image - another to add to my ever growing wish list lol!!!
Glad you got to the NEC - fabulous photo.
Debs xx

Pia S said...

Your card looks gorgeous in cream and I love the dies you've used!

Tammy said...

Very pretty and such a sweetheart image!

Andree said...

A delightful card. I love the paper and adorable image.

Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kate,
Kevin xx

Tina said...

Beautiful card thank you for entering feeling crafty challenge
and good luck xx

mags said...

This is stunning Kate. Love it.
Mags
x

ARTfulWings said...

Absolutely stunning Kate -beautiful coloured image and that woodland frame - gotta have that!!!! Hugs Polly xx

Fran said...

Beautiful , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xxx

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers, Nicola X

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10