Saturday 22 February 2014

Wild Rose Studio - Mega New Release

Morning all
See I gave you all another little break, but then just had to come back and show you more and to let you know that the new release candy I promised you is on it's way, so keep watching, as it is a good one :)

So which of those new release


products am I showcasing for you today?
Well I made a generic card, sending Hugs to someone special
Those Wild Rose Studio products are:
Sentiment - Love Circles
Image - Mouse on Bluebell (New Release)
Papers - Peach Blossom (New Release)
Dies - Floral Frame and Oval Frame the sentiment die and Bluebell (New Release)

The base layer and contrast is peach card, I have used frantage on the first two frames mentioned and then used the papers to make the flowers on the third.  I haved added some peach pearls to finish off the look, these can be found along with the frantage at the Hobby House the link is in my side bar.

So lets have a close look at our little mouse, coloured in copics
Love this one super cute :)

So as always I would like to thank all of my wonderful followers, and welcome my new followers.  I thank all of my visitors who leave such lovely comments and allows me to visit you in return.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafts Galore - Add bling
Creatlalicious - Pearls and Glitter
Feeling Crafty - Dies and or punches
one crazy stamper - anything goes
The crafting cafe - embossing
Hugs Kate xx

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful c

Sammy said...

This is soooo lovely! And beautifully coloured too! x

susiestacey said...

So pretty Kate, adorable image and love the bluebell die x Susan x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

Awwww totally adorable image coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and gorgeous detailing too.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

rachel said...

cute image and a beautiful frame xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous KAte. Such a sweet image and I love all the pretty details
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Simply stunning Kate - you are certainly doing justice to this new release. Gorgeous.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Catherine said...

WOW ! Totally gorgeous Kate ! Love your dies !!! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Becky said...

wow. Absolutely stunning!

KandA said...

Hi Kate, sorry I've been MIA and only just getting round to catching up.
Needless to say I just LOVE the new WRS stamps - they are just so sweet - and you've showcased them wonderfully with all your fabulous cards xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Kate.

gr karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

Extremely pretty Kate. Beautiful dies and papers.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Deborah said...

Oh Kate this is gorgeous. Love the cute image - I think it's another one for the wish list!!

Deborah A

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is stunning, i love it.
Thank you for joining in our challenge (Feeling Crafty) good luck x

Pia S said...

Love how you've used frantage on your die cut elements. Wonderful coloring and an adorable card!

cuilliesocks said...

Another gorgeous card Kate, lovely dies and used brilliantly, love the sweet image and pretty papers, hugs Kate x

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Kate! That is such a sweet image.
Hugs Lynsey x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Kate x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous kate.really stunning design and i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

Such a gorgeous card Kate, your little mouse is adorable and I love the pretty peach papers.
Pauline
x

Tammy said...

Love the whimsical image with the gorgeous background! Pretty color too!

Karen Petitt said...

Love this! Your colouring is fabulous, the new dies and that stamp are gorgeous. They will be going on my wish list! xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Kate, the mouse image is so cute and I love the frame dies.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining our Challenge at The Crafting Café this month.

Hugs Erin DT x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10