Saturday 1 February 2014

Mo Manning Christmas Elves HH Topper

Good morning to you
 
Now I am sorry, but I made this ages ago and as yet have not posted it so thought I better clear it out of my to do file, so here is a Christmas card made with those

products

and just a reminder that the new 
Challenge 
goes live today :)

Hobby House products are:
Mo Manning Hobby House Topper - Christmas Elves
Rhinestone Sparkler - Jewel Crystal

If you want to see more of the Hobby House products or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
or
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

Don't forget to scroll to the top too as I still have some candy on offer

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas - Ribbon or Lace - I went with ribbon

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

24 comments:

rachel said...

such a gorgeous card kate. love this xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate love the image and fabulous colour's and design have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

Morning Kate - gorgeous and sumptious card. Just love these MM images. Fab bow for the easel stop.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and pretty

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and great papers.xxx

Sandra H said...

Morning Kate..........Oh such a sweet image your card is gorgeous

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card Kate.

gr karin

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate, adorable image and beautiful detailing.
Hugs Sue xx

Sammy said...

Adorable, and I LOVE the embellishing on this card! x

Tammy said...

Amazing card and gorgeous image! Love the frantage snow, just beautiful!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate how gorgeous this is, cute image and your embellishments are just wonderful, love the ribbon, hugs Kate x

Catherine said...

Your card is awesome Kate ! I love the beautiful flowers and the little bells ! Have a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really awesome creation Kate, your colouring and layout is always so fantastic.

Enjoy your weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Debbie said...

Beautiful as always Kate. Love the reds. x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Beautiful card - I love these cute toppers so much!
Rebecca.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Kate. Fab image and colours.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Deborah said...

Beautiful Christmas card Kate. Love the image and embellishments.

Deborah A

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kate, adorable image x Susan x

Pia S said...

I love frantage, it does add a little something extra to an image! It's a lovely Christmas design!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Adorable and embellished so beautifully! Thanks for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love all the embellishments on this card and adding the frantage to the topper really makes it festive.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous Christmas card Kate, fabulous image and traditional colours.
Pauline
x

Debs said...

So gorgeous Kate - love that fabulous image and great design with stunning embellies.
Hope you've had a lovely weekend.
Debs xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.stunning details and i love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10