Friday 7 February 2014

No Stamping Allowed!!

Good morning to you all in the land of blog


Today is the next challenge at the 


Where Team Icicles are showcasing their beautiful creations, with little old me hosting with the theme of

No Stamping Allowed
so that means die cuts, decoupage, pre coloured Toppers etc.

our wonderful sponsor this week is

My Crafty Heart


So here is my take on the theme but don't forget to hop over to the main challenge blog to check out the wonderful inspiration there for you.
Using a Pre Coloured Topper from
The base layer is silver with some Bearly Mine papers I think don't quote me on that one.  I used the MS snowflake punch some denim DI by TH some little Woodware snowflake punches. A little tear drop and those lovely clear rhinestones from the Hobby House, the link is in my sidebar.
The ribbon on this one is from my stash.

As always I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors and followers for their inspiring comments, which encourage me and allow me to hop over in return to see their gorgeous work and welcome my new followers.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - anything goes and add some sparkle
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Delightful challenge - Anything Goes
Southern Girls - bling bling bling

Hugs
Kate
xxx

27 comments:

gail said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet topper. Gail

KandA said...

Gorgous card Kate. I really love the sweet Hobby House topper and great design xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Catherine said...

This is so sweet Kate ! Love this adorable image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and so very pretty Kate. I think you could be given a dirty scrap of paper and you could make it look awesome. Lol!!! Not decrying the gorgeous images you work with of course.

Have a great weekend sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

rachel said...

super cute Kate - fabulous xx

Deborah said...

Beautiful Kate. Love your choice of images.

Deborah A

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous! I love the snowflake embellishments.
Rebecca.

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and very beautiful Kate.

gr karin

Chris said...

Lovely Christmas card! Cute topper, great design and colours. Thanks for playing along with the Southern Girls!
Chris
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I love the cute image and beautiful detailing.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun....and have a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card, love the adorable topper x Susan x

Tammy said...

Very pretty! Love the snowflakes!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Kate - that bow is amazing!!!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Kate, I love your sweet image and beautiful bow.
Have a great weekend.
Pauline
x

Annette22 said...

just so cute, such a sweet topper image

hugs

Annette

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.fabulous sweet image and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

mags said...

This is lovely Kate. The image is so sweet.
Mags
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

ribenaruby said...

Stunning! Ruby x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card Kate.
Love the bow
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Kate, I love the cute image and the snowflake dies.

Rebecca Hoy said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along with Crafty Ribbons this week. Rebecca x

carol said...

Hello...this is gorgeus, fab ribbon detail too, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Sally said...

Such a beautiful card, love the cute topper.
Hope you are ok.
Hugs Sally xxx

cebelica said...

Awww, this is so cute. I love the adorable image. Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. Hugs!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10