Friday 2 May 2014

Bows Bows Bows and my candy winner

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
 

I know, I have left the Winter Wonderland, however I did have some cards already made, so I thought I would take the opportunity to enter the challenge, well they do have the best line up of sponsors around :)

So here is my
Bows Bows Bows 
take, well you know me and my ribbon :) you hardly ever see a card without it.

It was another quick make for me, using the

The base layer and contrast is kraft
The papers are Kanban.
The trees are Marianne dies edged in DI Denim with some liquid appliqué for snow
The snowflake is a wooden embellishment covered in chunky white frantage
I used my own bow from my stash but complimented this with some Prima pearls  and then a little Hobby House snowflake charm and rhinestone sparkler and a small rhinestone for the centre of the enamelled snowflake.
I added liquid appliqué to the image for snow too

and now onto that bit we all love the candy winner, so once again with the assistance of Mr Random Org.  and he selected
Congratulations Caz, if you would like to e mail me here, with your home address and full name, I will get your little parcel in the post for you.

As always I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors and followers for their inspiring comments, which encourage me and allow me to hop over in return to see their gorgeous work and welcome my new followers.

I would like to enter the following challenges

ABC - I for Ice 
Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
Fab N Funky - Christmas
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
MAWTT - Pastels
Winter Wonderland - Bows Bows Bows

Hugs
Kate
xxx

28 comments:

Catherine said...

Another stunning creation Kate ! As always your bow is gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Kate and when you say a quick make they never look like it. They are so full of loveliness.

Congrats to Caz on the candy win.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations Caz on your candy win!

gorgeous card Kate, your bows are always fabulous. Great topper and love those trees, hugs Kate x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done Kate, I am looking forward to entering some of the challenges, will keep me on my toes with Christmas makes. Fab card, love the image. congrats to Caz

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Adorable image and beautiful detailing. Your bow looks fabulous!
hugs Sue xx

Jane said...

What a lovely card Kate and I agree WW have fab sponsor's. Bows are perfect for you as you are the Queen of Bows. Well done Caz I'm so jealous she won Bella ;0) Have a great bank holiday weekend hugs xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's another beauty Kate and you know I love your bows.

congratulations to Caz.
and another thank you to you for giving it.

gr karin

Carol S. said...

Great card and love the design. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Whisper said...

Aaah gorgeous, Luv Sam x

Sandra H said...

Awww this is so cute what a lovely image your card is gorgeous and many congrats to your winner x

KandA said...

Fantastic card Kate and such a beautiful bow xx

mags said...

A stunning christmas card Kate. Love the lush bow. Well done to your candy winner.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Not surprised you wanted to show this gorgeous card to us Kate - it's absolutely lovely.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Wendy L said...

This is so pretty, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kate, beautiful bow as always. I'm so glad you could join us at Winter Wonderland - good luck in the draw.
Pauline
x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kate :-) the image is FAB ,,, love this, and all the icy details are lovely,,, what a beauty !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Deborah said...

Beautiful card Kate, you always do fantastic bows.

Deborah A

Tindaloo said...

lovely creation and supercute image :)

Pia S said...

This week's theme suits you perfectly as I don't know anybody who uses bows more often, and you arrange them so beautifully and in so many different ways too! Your card has an adorable image and the die cut trees make this wintery scene complete.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Kate, that's a stunning Christmas card! Thanks for joining in with our Fab 'n' Funky Christmas challenge this fortnight. Good luck! Hugs, Wends x - Fab 'n' Funky DT

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Kate, I love the cute image and beautiful Bow.

Beccy said...

Wow lovely - Thanks for joining the Fab n Funky challenge this week - hope to see you again soon. Beccy x

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Kate, love me the beautifully coloured image. So happy to have won your candy, will email you with my address.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Kate and I love that fabulous bow. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
hugs
Dawn xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate
This is a gorgeous card with such a pretty ribbon! Thanks for joining in with the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week! (It seems very strange writing that on your blog!)
Hugs Lynsey x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card Kate,.
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Annette said...

I love your frosty card. Fab snowflakes.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It and
The Stamp Basket.


Anonymous said...

Lovely card and I LOVE your bow too! so pretty! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10