Sunday 18 May 2014

Dancing Poppies New Summer Release by Wild Rose Studio

Morning all

I am having such fun with the new releases, from


lots of ideas in my head and then I see in advance all those gorgeous creations by the rest of the Design Team too, wow you are not going to want to miss those daily postings on the


or that candy that is on offer, but before you hop off to catch up, here is my creation for today

Using

I made one of those generic cards, well this die would suit so many occasions and colours but I went with yellow and black
I layered up the yellow and black card stock, ran my white through my 6 x 6 embossing folder, used my decorative grand oval nestie and its matching plain partner.  I ran the die through in black and then again in white, I left it in it's die to colour up with TH DI Mustard seed and then popped it out and ofset it with the black.  I added the little yellow triple bow some black fronts, a rose from Clickit4crafts and a rhinestone heart sparkler and a double heart charm from the Hobby House, oh and four gold pearls from the HH too.

Here is a close up of that die
Stunning isn't it

Anyway just to remind you that I also have candy running in the post above, so don't miss out on that one, as well as the one on the WRS inspirational blog

As always hello and welcome to all my new followers and thank you to all my lovely visitors who always leave such wonderful, kind and inspirational comments, love ya all

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Less Is More - Flowers
Hiding in my Craftroom - Embossing
Simon Wednesday - Die Crazy

Hugs
Kate
xx

26 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate love the die fabulous colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I love the beautiful embossing background and the flower die.

gwen70 said...

such a beautiful card, suitable for so many occasions. Love the colours you have used today

KarinsArtScrap said...

elegant and beautiful Kate,

gr karin

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Kate ! Love the embossing and the way you have created a shadow under the flower... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

This is fab Kate, love the colours and what you have done with the die x

Sandra H said...

Oh Kate this is really pretty lovely embossed background and the flower is stunning the colour is gorgeous one of my favourites too! x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love the colours you have used Kate and the layout is very stylish and effective.

Big Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I love the elegant design and wonderful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Regina said...

Oooo this looks gorgeous!

nwilliams6 said...

Lovely flower and card and the bow is really pretty! Beautiful work!!! Hugz!

Pia S said...

This is so elegant, Kate! Love how you added a little color to the die cut flowers and how you raised them up a bit from the background!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab die and details.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful die Kate and the whole card is gorgeous, loving the colour combo, it's fantastic, hugs Kate x

Claire said...

A beautiful card Kate, love the sunny colours and the background embossing. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate. I love the flower, sunny colours and pretty embossed background.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is stunning Kate, such a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Very beautiful and a cheerful card. Love the fresh colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A very elegant and intricate card with stunning colours. thanks for sharing at Less is More
Sarah
LIM

Unknown said...

What elegant card, it is really beautiful. Love the stamp and the colors with the embossing.
Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the embossing challenge.
Lisa
ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Carole said...

Fabulous card Kate and I love how you have cut two of the poppies and offset over the black one,very effective.

Unknown said...

Lovely poppy die Kate - looks so good in the yellow offset on the black.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Anne said...

Stunning card and die Kate, maybe a bit "more" than "less" :)
Thank you for your LIM entry
Anne
Less is More Designer

coops said...

so stunning and classy kate.i love the yellow and white combo ;D

xx coops xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Bridget :) So elegant and striking, love it hun.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Viv said...

Such a gorgeous card Kate :) Viv xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10