Wednesday 28 May 2014

Flutterby's with Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all

Hasn't it been quiet on my blog, well you see I have been working on a Wedding order, which I will show you all soon, but did not want you to forget about my normal weekly post for the


and that Candy that is running on not only my blog but also on the 


which is some awesome goodies from the New Release

What have I got for you this week, well I loved the butterflies in the new release but also remembered those gorgeous butterfly papers from one of the early releases, and thought that they would work together so well, so

Using
Papers - Butterfly Glade

I have another generic card for you to check out

such lush colours don't you think? and this was such a quick make


The base layer and contrast picking up the mint green in the papers is mint green, I have edged the oval frame die with some distress ink in the green, not as light a colour as I had hoped but it is not too bad.  I then used the butterfly die and some more of those lovely papers to cut the butterfly using the mint green for the body.  The sentiment is I believe a Woodware one.  See a quick make :)

Here is a close up of the butterfly, cut from the papers so pretty I think

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome my new followers and thank each and everyone of my visitors who take the time to leave such inspirational comments, which allows me to visit you all in return.

I would like to enter this little number in the following challenges
Artisitic Inspirations - Anything Goes with a twist of things with wings
Card Mania - CAS
Imagination Crafts - Things with wings
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Hugs Kate 
xxx






24 comments:

Marjorie said...

This is beautiful Kate, lovely colours and the dies are beautiful, will have to check these out!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and elegant card Kate.

gr karin

Unknown said...

Kate, fabulous card hun, love the verse, beautiful backing papers and detail, xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous scrummy colours, love this

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card and I love those papers.
Lorraine

Doreen said...

Love the fab design,this is gorgeous.xxx

Sue said...

So gorgeous Kate. I love the way you have framed the sentiment and the butterfly is so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Carole said...

A really beautiful card, love that butterfly and the colours are so rich.

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Kate ! The frame is so beautiful and so is the sentiment. Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

very elegant , lovely rich colour. janex

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Kate, the papers are so lovely and the butterfly and sentiment are wonderful hugs Kate x

Lorraine said...

Another fabulous card. I love the pretty butterfly.
Brilliant news too...how many days are we counting down? :-)
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Kate, I love your framed sentiment and gorgeous colours.
Pauline
x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Kate - love the colour and design and a lovely sentiment too. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and so much talent Kate....your butterfly and sentiment is absolutely stunning as is the layout of your card xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kate, I like the sentiment the colours and the butterfly.
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

What a beautiful, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Pia S said...

This is such an elegant version of a sentiment only card! And I love your choice of sentiment, it's lovely. Gorgeous color scheme too.

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a beautiful paper and gorgeous colour. Your layout is awesome Kate.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Judith said...

This is so pretty Kate I love that frame die - just what I was looking for lately - but didn't have lol - such pretty colours too hugs judith xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, Kate, love the sentiment and beautiful butterfly. Bought that paper pack at my local stamp store on Wednesday, now just need time to use it..........

Hugs
Sue

lady jasmine crafts said...

Ow a beautiful card thats lush colors and fab papers. Thank you for joining us at Imagination crafts.xxx

Lori Turner said...

Wow...such a beautiful card! That sentiment is just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoxo

coops said...

so stunning kate.beautiful colours and i love your butterfly and sentiment :D

xx coops xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10